PDA

View Full Version : What's your reason?

StuckInTheLie
July 20th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Why do you feel you self-harm? Anything big and dramatic? Something small and private? This is just a place to get your feelings off your chest about why you self-harm. And heck, maybe a non-harmer will see this and get some insight.

Broken Toy
July 21st, 2015, 10:41 AM
I love this lass, and i dont know where i stand with her, i never have. But she spent 2 years with some lad who was abusive and she stopped going out apart from school and that. I just felt shit because she keeps doing stupid things, and i knew she would rather get in with physically violent lads. Like, everything she went through i had to, and she has never been transparent with me. But i found i like blood, like i SH more if i dont bleed enough, which isnt really healthy.

Recently i have felt pretty numb, and miss SHing, i think im going to go back unfortunately

StuckInTheLie
July 21st, 2015, 07:23 PM
I agree that this girl is making some awful decisions. I know it's hard to cope with, and I don't judge you for SHing (not like I'm in any position to anyways). I can relate to having feelings for somebody who will never have eyes for you, and I wasted about two years on a guy who was my first love and he never even saw me as 'more than friend', and even when I told him about my feelings (after they had dissolved after two painful years), I never told him how deep they were because I didn't want him to feel bad. What I'm trying to say is, this girl sounds like she's not worth your time, and if you can, try and get over her. If her decisions are causing you to want to SH, you should probably move on. I know that it is much, much harder to do than to say, but maybe my words will give you a push, or at least food for thought. And, wow, I went totally off-topic with this text. Self-harm isn't healthy, kids!

Professional Russian
July 21st, 2015, 07:28 PM
The current reason? Because the girl I loved and who saved me and who was my best friend and I spent everyday with doesn't want to see me. Doesn't want to talk to me and doesn't want anything to do with me after that asshole broke her heart. And everyday I cry because of what's happened to us. Everyday I miss her. And what really did it is when she took 3 other guys to warped tour which was supposed to be our time together. I'm still devastated by that. If it weren't for her dad telling me she's the one in the wrong everyday id probably be dead. Edit: I treated her like gold for 5 months after her bf left her. I was there every step of the was did everything I could to make her feel better. I asked every god damn person that was close to her what I could to help her. And i did everything. Fucking everything. And got treated like shit. Everyone kept telling me she'd come out of her depression and see how good I was to her. That I'd get the relationship I wanted. But I got treated like shit the whole time. It's funny now sometimes. Her whole family's on my side and almost everyday she has to see me. Has to live with the constant reminder that she broke my heart after I tried to be the good guy. Has to live with knowing she list the best guy friend she ever had and the only friend that stayed right next to her during her depression. Everyday when she sees me she had to deal.with and while breaks.my heart to see her in more pain there's apart of me saying its about she got some pain out of this. 6 months of depression, relapseing, my drinking heavily picking up, and almost death. One of these days I'm going to tell.her she causeed all this and watch as her face melts.

Broken Toy
July 22nd, 2015, 09:13 AM
I agree that this girl is making some awful decisions. I know it's hard to cope with, and I don't judge you for SHing (not like I'm in any position to anyways). I can relate to having feelings for somebody who will never have eyes for you, and I wasted about two years on a guy who was my first love and he never even saw me as 'more than friend', and even when I told him about my feelings (after they had dissolved after two painful years), I never told him how deep they were because I didn't want him to feel bad. What I'm trying to say is, this girl sounds like she's not worth your time, and if you can, try and get over her. If her decisions are causing you to want to SH, you should probably move on. I know that it is much, much harder to do than to say, but maybe my words will give you a push, or at least food for thought. And, wow, I went totally off-topic with this text. Self-harm isn't healthy, kids!

The worst partnis incant even walk away because dhe fucked up that badly she doesnt really have that many people there for her so i always have to sort things out for her. At current, even though she wont admit it i think shes leading on 4/5 lads and she genuinely doesnt realise

StuckInTheLie
July 22nd, 2015, 11:12 AM
All I can do at this point is hope for her's and your safety. I hope your life improves and you have my support. If you ever need to talk or even to vent, shoot me a message. :) You seem like a good guy.

Babs
July 22nd, 2015, 04:18 PM
I don't do it anymore. At first I did it to punish myself I guess, but it became just a compulsive thing I did.

ndrwmxwll
July 22nd, 2015, 04:42 PM
for me it is something lively (in a way) to do, and an easy way to feel a strong emotion

Aivis371LV
October 19th, 2015, 02:39 AM
I have hard time in school and no one like to see me so that is why i am depressed and i am self harming.. And i like one girl but i know she don't like me... Soo that is one reason

Abhorrence
October 19th, 2015, 10:54 AM
I have hard time in school and no one like to see me so that is why i am depressed and i am self harming.. And i like one girl but i know she don't like me... Soo that is one reason
Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for two months or longer. :locked: