PDA

View Full Version : death brings me comfort

xXoblivionXx
July 19th, 2015, 05:37 PM
I know this sounds really grim but when I'm panicking or really low the idea of suicide or my death in general is one of the only things that will calm me down. I've tried everything to get better and each day I show myself that I'm just dead on the inside. I'm going to try to stay until I finish senior year, I'm graduating early so just until January.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 19th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I know this sounds really grim but when I'm panicking or really low the idea of suicide or my death in general is one of the only things that will calm me down. I've tried everything to get better and each day I show myself that I'm just dead on the inside. I'm going to try to stay until I finish senior year, I'm graduating early so just until January.

I get that feeling when my life isn't exciting, when everyday I do the same things over and over again. It depresses me and the mindset begins to circle around me.
But when I do something unique, something that I haven't tried before, it does help. Something simple like going out of town with someone you enjoy being around can change this mood.

Also, if you're not around friends, it gets even worse. Life is to be lived around people. Imagine Earth as a person and the Sun as another being. Earth can't live without the sun(Although the Sun can live without Earth but that ain't the point!)
You need positive people around you to keep that mindset turned off.
Panicking... well I can only say for myself that music helps me with that. I just lock myself out of this world if i'm feeling anxious, with the help of music and my imagination.

There's no point in giving up when you haven't experienced the full journey of this life. There's a lot to explore in life, you just got to keep on riding until you come upon that highway that will change you and improve you, with its sights, other people on the given highway, etc.
Life is a lot like hiking. It ain't the destination that matters, its the journey, right? Other people and your surroundings make the journey.

Broken Toy
July 19th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Death sounds like a good idea, not even going to lie in my current state i am recerting back to thinking: 'it wouldnt be bad to kill myself'

But heres the problem, look at what youre leaving behind. I dont want you killing yourself, because i feel like you can get past this. You are special, theres no one in the world like you, and if you kill yourself then everything that makes you, well you, is gone forever. I bet youre special to a lot of people even if you dont believe it. Imagine how everyone you leave will feel.

That thought rightthere^ is what keeps me alive. I cant put anyone through that, i want to piss everyone off so they wouldnt care, but they would still be bothered that i gave up. I am not living for me, im living for them.

Team oblivion!

Tyson S
July 20th, 2015, 07:45 AM
Death would kinda be peaceful and welcome to me. Except I can't put the pressure and sadness into my parents lives

YouTube
July 20th, 2015, 12:07 PM
_________