PDA

View Full Version : Flash Backs to my attempt (trigger)

xXoblivionXx
July 19th, 2015, 11:31 AM
I attempted suicide at the end of May. I though I was finally getting over it and moving forward. But I was taking a shower after my morning run and my thoughts were just drifting and then I found myself remembering everything that had happened. Even the parts that I normally can't remember that well, the night where I had so many pills in me that my legs felt like jelly and I was spazing out, so high that I was hallucinating. then the feeling of driving around the train tracks and then at the hospital not being able to talk because I was in shock and crying every time I needed to answer something. its not a good thing to remember :(

Abhorrence
July 19th, 2015, 12:07 PM
I can't offer much advice on this but I can say that I damn understand. It's horrible experiencing flashbacks to those times, even worse when you can feel exactly the way you felt at the time too. Always here for you.

CosmicNoodle
July 19th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Message me if you wanna talk about it *hug*

Jaffe
July 19th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I don't know what to say. Those flashbacks suck. And they can be so devastating that they make it happen all over again, not just in your head but in reality. I'm really sorry those are happening to you... do you have someone to talk to about it?

Broken Toy
July 19th, 2015, 08:11 PM
I am a pretty mentally dull person (as oppose to vivid/passionate, how i would descrive you based on this) so dont really get these problems, but i would suggest conquering these flashbacks.

Try and prove to yourself how strong you are. Tell yourself that it was a bad time but you arent going to go back because you are a strong person. You can move on and you will live your life because you wont let yourself struggle.

Im up for talking if you want like, ive been in some fairly similar situations