PDA

View Full Version : About the custom title

Sir Suomi
July 18th, 2015, 10:05 PM
Alright, to start things off, I really have no clue on what the hell it's called. It's the title that goes below your username which gives you a title based on how many posts you have, mine being "Awesome Poster". I've seen that some members of VT have custom ones, for example Melodic has her's saying "VT's comet". I was curious to see if I could have my made to a custom saying. Thanks.

Meh Guy
July 18th, 2015, 10:11 PM
You've nailed the name.

Anyways, you unlock the privilege of having a custom user title at 2500 posts, with the default title being VT Lover.

You also "lose" the ability of having one if you become a moderator, as it will be displayed as moderator in those sections.
George S. Patton

xXl0sth0peXx
July 18th, 2015, 11:32 PM
What Adam said above is correct. At 2500 posts (within an hour after, give or take) you gain the option to set one for yourself, if you so choose. It aught to automatically unlock for you once you hit the post count required.

everlong
July 18th, 2015, 11:35 PM
I was wondering about this as well. Now I know.

Elysium
July 19th, 2015, 08:57 PM
You've nailed the name.

Anyways, you unlock the privilege of having a custom user title at 2500 posts, with the default title being VT Lover.

You also "lose" the ability of having one if you become a moderator, as it will be displayed as moderator in those sections.
George S. Patton
Sectional moderators will have theirs displayed in sections they don't moderate. Us senior staff are just out of luck :(

SethfromMI
July 19th, 2015, 09:03 PM
while I would give the General special privileges, you got to wait till you reach 2,500 posts

Horatio Nelson
July 19th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Sectional moderators will have theirs displayed in sections they don't moderate. Us senior staff are just out of luck :(

Or if you reach 2,500 posts after becoming a mod. :P