PDA

View Full Version : Staying in control when mortal?

Broken Toy
July 18th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Yeah so when i drink and get mortal im having some issues.
Like i get tipsy off 2 cans, but get mortal off 12 or something, so its hard to judge how much to drink.

And when i am getting mortal, i have like no judgement at all.

Im completely straight but proper camp so people think im gay, and i necked on with 5 people last saturday, 2 of them were lads, which is an issue.

Is there a way i can keep at least some judgement when im drinking?

Abhorrence
July 18th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Well, you kind of answered your own question by giving the amount you need to drink to lose judgement. So uh, just drink less.

Ainsleyshea
July 18th, 2015, 08:29 PM
drink less and stay with lots of girls

sweettayla
July 18th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Drinking less would be a smart move......

Broken Toy
July 19th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Its hard to drink less because there is a big difference between me drinking enough to get pissed and mortal and i dont know exactly what it is oops

Let Me Be a Pony
July 19th, 2015, 06:08 AM
Like everyone said, drink less.
That doesn't mean you won't get drunk, but it means you'll be more in control.

BUT if you do want to drink the same amount and still be in control you got to have breaks between the drinks.
Also, don't drink alcohol ONLY, drink some water or some non-alcoholic beverages.
Like this, you'll still have some control.

Broken Toy
July 19th, 2015, 06:32 AM
Never thought of that. Last time i remember someone said frosties was disgusting so i downed it while flipping him off. That is probably not a good idea

Collinsworthington
July 23rd, 2015, 10:33 AM
that was the most british paragraph i have ever read

Stronk Serb
July 27th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Add in a bit of water and take breaks between drinks. Also don't take sugary beverages because they can get you drunk faster with less alcohol.

Sandybeaches
July 30th, 2015, 06:33 AM
I heard some guys saying that some things get them mortal quicker or in a different way than others, my friend says beer makes him "lose his shit" off only a few cans but if he drinks spirits (vodka? i think?) and coke then it just relaxes him.
Maybe you should drink less of the stuff that gets you that bad, and switch to something else but still limit your intake.