PDA

View Full Version : Bottom appearance after sex

Zimmy
July 17th, 2015, 03:28 PM
I was looking through another thread about girl's vaginas appearance and I was wondering if sex changes it.

Like, does it makes your inner lips comes out once you are sexually active?

Thanks!

BlackParadePixie
July 17th, 2015, 05:57 PM
No, it shouldn't change anything permanently....it may look somewhat different right after sex, but that's because...something was up there, and also the fact that parts of the vagina swell with blood due to arousal, so that might also look different than when you're just in your normal state.

LITTLEANGEL17
July 17th, 2015, 11:32 PM
No, it shouldn't change anything permanently....it may look somewhat different right after sex, but that's because...something was up there, and also the fact that parts of the vagina swell with blood due to arousal, so that might also look different than when you're just in your normal state.

I would have to agree with Fiona. X

Iam-Marie
July 18th, 2015, 05:04 AM
I do not think.

Taryn98
July 18th, 2015, 05:36 AM
I haven't noticed any change

love-magnet
July 18th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I think it will take many years till you see a change like this

Zimmy
July 18th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Ok
But i Knowl that all are different, but I like mine the way it is, I don't want it to change and have lips outside
How can I keep it the way it is

stoneflowe96
July 19th, 2015, 11:49 AM
As far as I know you can't change the look of your vagina or your labia, because their shape is defined geneticly

neledisapersonne
July 22nd, 2015, 01:47 AM
Don't like to be the bearer of the bad news Zimmy, but human beings tend to age and their body parts will not remain the same. Plus if you are thinking of not having sex so that yours look good, I believe you are wrong. It's like buying a cone of icecream and not licking it because it looks better this way. It will eventually melt... icecream I mean.