PDA

View Full Version : Make the boys' puberty sub-forum BOYS ONLY

boy2001
July 16th, 2015, 08:26 AM
I've noticed girls are allowed to post in the boys only forum? Why is this? Or is this forum trying to be feminist and favour females over males?

If girls have questions they want to ask of the opposite sex they can post in the puberty for all forum, right?

Fair's fair...

So how about we stop girls posting in the boys puberty forum?

Living For Love
July 16th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Girls aren't allowed to post in Puberty For Boys sub-forum.

boy2001
July 16th, 2015, 08:31 AM
So why is there no post on the forum telling them as such?

Living For Love
July 16th, 2015, 09:41 AM
In this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/announcement.php?f=18&a=241) link you'll find Puberty 101 Forum Rules, and it's clearly stated there that only biological boys are allowed to make threads in Puberty For Boys.

Elysium
July 16th, 2015, 12:34 PM
What Tiago said is correct. I'd also like to point out that the same is true of the Puberty for Girls forum. If you see someone who is clearly of the wrong sex (and I do mean sex, not gender) posting in the restrictive puberty sections, please report it so that a moderator can handle it. And yes, if anyone has a question to pose to people that are not of the same sex as them, they can post in Puberty for All.

(Also, that's not the definition of feminism; that's just plain misandry.)

Babs
July 16th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Um... What? What's feminism have to do with it?
Girls aren't allowed to post in Puberty for Boys. Some girls still do, but the moderators do their best to keep that under control. When you see a girl post in that section, report it and it will be taken care of.

xXl0sth0peXx
July 17th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Exactly what was said above is correct. Girls in girls, boys in boys, and anyone in all. If you do see a female posting in male puberty, or if anyone sees a guy posting in girls, report it (triangular button on the bottom left side of any given post.) We (staff as a whole) try our best to catch these, but sometimes we can't get it all. It's nothing about liking someone better, I can assure you.

It also says for biological boys (or girls, depending on which forum you're looking at) in the forum description.. So in multiple places it notes boys only.

SethfromMI
July 17th, 2015, 08:58 AM
I don't see how this is an issue. the boys form is clearly for boys and the girls form is clearly for girls. I was able to understand this within my first minute of being a member of VT

kryptonite
July 17th, 2015, 10:12 PM
So why is there no post on the forum telling them as such?

In this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/announcement.php?f=18&a=241) link you'll find Puberty 101 Forum Rules, and it's clearly stated there that only biological boys are allowed to make threads in Puberty For Boys.

As already said, there is. People don't read.

DerBear
July 18th, 2015, 05:12 PM
I don't see how this is an issue. the boys form is clearly for boys and the girls form is clearly for girls. I was able to understand this within my first minute of being a member of VT

Some people don't read the description or any rules and just assume that you can post in both.

Ratman1234
August 15th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Just ignore them