PDA

View Full Version : Best burger you've ever had??

Whos_ur_Buddha
July 15th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Okay, its summer that means amazing grilled food and pool party's!! This made me really want burgers so what is the best burger you've ever had? My personal favorite is when my dad made a burger but put cooked bacon that was crumbled inside the burger then put a cheese ball inside of it.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 15th, 2015, 07:31 PM
On the 4th of July(years ago), when I was in America, the kind US citizens cooked some really fine burgers. The meat was something out of this world.

DriveAlive
July 15th, 2015, 07:59 PM
The burgers at a place called Bulldogs by me are pretty amazing

Reise
July 15th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Burgers I made myself, the key is a good proportion of soybean sauce (I'm not kidding I make burgers with soybean sauce xD).

Typhlosion
July 15th, 2015, 08:17 PM
One that was made right under the frat I lived in, haha :D

Two burgers, cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, chicken, bacon, sausage, egg, lettuce, tomato, and some delicious spicy sauce.

Jaffe
July 15th, 2015, 10:18 PM
My favorite are home-barbecued, my dad does them really thick and messy, and cooks mushrooms and provolone on them.

But for ones you buy, Unami Burger, definitely.

Melodic
July 15th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Probably at this little hot dog/burger shop in Muskegon called "Max and Marley's Dog House" Mmm they have the best burgers!

jessie3
July 16th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Whataburger 100%. They have the most amazing burgers ever!
I love the-

- Patty Melt
- Monterey Melt

azure moonstone
July 16th, 2015, 08:29 PM
The best burger I ever had was a bacon cheeseburger that had a cajun spice mix brushed onto the patty. I really wish I had the recipe for that.

Feraligatr
July 16th, 2015, 09:32 PM
A triple-steak burger from a restaurant called Steak n Shake. ^_^

everlong
July 16th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I asked myself this question just a few days ago, but I couldn't decide. I've had so many good burgers in my life.

James Dean
July 17th, 2015, 03:56 AM
There is a fast food place here in Cali, I don't know anywhere else in the US, but it's called In and Out Burger.

It's always packed and crowded, all day everyday, and there is good reason. Their burgers are heaven on earth. Be sure to get animal style, and tell them to add pickles, because they won't add pickles unless you tell them.

CosmicNoodle
July 17th, 2015, 04:14 AM
Probably a McDonalds double cheese burger.

I know, I suck

KeeganW
July 17th, 2015, 10:38 AM
Ones we make at home with cheese and bacon, awesomeness on a bun. Sonic has good ones, and so does In and Out Burger, and Steak and Shake.

Microcosm
July 18th, 2015, 07:25 AM
A triple-steak burger from a restaurant called Steak n Shake. ^_^

Omg. Steak n shake is rad.

As for my answer, double cheeseburger with bacon.

paletanner
July 19th, 2015, 09:14 PM
my dad makes the best burgers with beef, lamb, and bread crumbs. then Wendy's, then Elevation Burger.

drhalsey1
July 27th, 2015, 04:24 AM
I don't eat burgers very much but the best would have to be my cousin's, she makes amazing food

Drewboyy
August 6th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Pretzel bun, slightly burnt burger & bacon, tomato, and avocado. My uncle butchered the cow and the pig right infront of me and my cousin and I literally drove to a bakery that made the bun from scratch. It was top tier, like deserved to be on one of those cooking champion shows.

lambo420
August 20th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Probably FIVE GUYS Burgers & Fries! That place is EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!! And they have free peanuts while you wait! I also tried Checker's "Baconzilla" burger like 2 weeks ago and it was REALLY GOOD! Also that restaurant Chilli's has REALLY Good burgers as well! Now I want a nice juicy burger! Lol

thegreatgatz
August 20th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Burger with crab dip on it

Murlind

mikielikesit
August 24th, 2015, 09:50 PM
a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on it.

Porpoise101
August 24th, 2015, 09:58 PM
My dad makes the best burgers with beef mixed with chorizo and he puts jalapeņos, pepper jack, grilled vegetables, avocado on it. It is great.

pjones
August 29th, 2015, 05:52 PM
my dad's burgers off the grill, with cheddar cheese, bacon and a thick slice of grilled onion

rbbsi
September 13th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Outback steak house with Aussie cheese fries a must. Steak n shake good too and mcd triple cheesse

Daniella98
September 14th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Homemade with homegrown vegetables, homebaked bread, big beef and cheese. Everything organic

thatonekidjacob
January 5th, 2016, 04:57 PM
My dad makes awesome burgers. He puts bread crumbs and blue cheese in them.

The Byrd
January 15th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Do chicken burgers count? I go the chippy after school every Friday and get one with chips and Dr Pepper. Yum!

hairy palmer
January 15th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Okay, its summer that means amazing grilled food and pool party's!! This made me really want burgers so what is the best burger you've ever had? My personal favorite is when my dad made a burger but put cooked bacon that was crumbled inside the burger then put a cheese ball inside of it.

oh man this is gunna drive me crazy coz for years ive remembered the best n i mean fucken BEST burger ever. only thing is i cant remember the name of the town where it was or even what was on it but every now n then i taste it in the air n it drives me bonkers.

Doro15
January 18th, 2016, 08:58 AM
I know only the burger from McD

gemma 2000
January 21st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Love chicken fillet burger

Falcons_11
January 25th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Besides the usual burgers places, there is a really great burger place here called Phil's Grill. They have over 100 different varieties of burgers to choose from with some really weird combinations. But basically I go for the usual burgers with mayo, yellow mustard, onions, pickles, and, occasionally, couple slices of bacon or cheese.

Meamo
January 30th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Five guys was the best i have had. That and Red Robbins.

Sheriff McGregor
January 30th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I made these great ones the other night on the foreman with avocado and pepper jack cheese. This restaurant on Maui has always had great burgers also. Every trip to Maui, we eat there. For fast food, Smashburger is the way to go.

kylem1229
March 12th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Hangover burger. Eggs, bacon, hot sauce, and peanut butter.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Whos_ur_Buddha;3179004]Okay, its summer that means amazing grilled food and pool party's!! This made me really want burgers so what is the best burger you've ever had? My personal favorite is when my dad made a burger but put cooked bacon that was crumbled inside the burger then put a cheese ball inside of it.[/QUOTE

I am italian and i don't eat burgers very often...i don't like fast food burgers like mcdonald or others...sometimes i had burgers at home

TheSmokingMan
March 19th, 2016, 09:17 PM
My favorite burger is the Wisconsin Buttery Burger from Steak n' Shake. I haven't had better... (yet!!!)

Brit4love
March 25th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Had this one Burger once called the morning Sunrise burger and has basically your entire breakfast foods on the burger so amazing

Thatkidsean001
May 2nd, 2016, 09:52 PM
Best burger was at a Fudruckers in F la

feli 99
May 29th, 2016, 09:47 AM
My favourite burger is the farmer burger

CoolGuy108
May 29th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Any time I go to Five Guys Burgers and Fries...

Microcosm
May 29th, 2016, 05:38 PM
wLlJ9hjf_xE

This thread made me think of Marshall's burger speech from HIMYM.

The best burger I've ever had I tasted when I was in Louisville. It was from SmashBurger with BBQ sauce, bacon, cheese, and meat that was really delightful.

Feraligatr
May 29th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Steak n Shake has the best burgers.

Katie NYC
June 7th, 2016, 11:23 AM
My dad makes burgers with bacon mixed in the ground beef. Then he makes two patties, puts a hunk of cheese between them and sticks them together. It's a ridiculously good burger.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 7th, 2016, 12:12 PM
I'd say a McChicken, because it makes me eat lettuce... I can't eat lettuce without the mayonnaise on the burger and without the chicken, so it's good, I guess?

nekid
June 8th, 2016, 06:04 PM
My dad makes burgers with bacon mixed in the ground beef. Then he makes two patties, puts a hunk of cheese between them and sticks them together. It's a ridiculously good burger.

That sounds great!

Kagura
June 8th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Imo, any burger from In-N-Out

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 03:54 AM
CBO (Chicken Bacon Onion) at McDonald's