PDA

View Full Version : freezing

Vermilion
July 15th, 2015, 12:15 PM
I know I can ask to get frozen if I did what would it stop me doing ?

Uranus
July 15th, 2015, 12:20 PM
It's basically a temporary ban. Meaning you can't post, view the website I believe, view profiles, reply to messages. Ect. The only way I believe you can view the website is if you are in incognito mode.

Vermilion
July 15th, 2015, 12:49 PM
I'll explain and see what can be done. So I have depression no point saying I don't and I have posted about it before. I love vt and it's helped me so much this half a year Since I joint. But I get overwhelmed when I see people posting about there problems. I try and help everyone I can but I get caught up in it And end up depressed More. I'm also spending to much time on here I think. so I need to take a break for my health. Just I don't want to say frezz me for like a month then get better in less time and be blocked for coming back.

azure moonstone
July 15th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Requesting to be frozen can be done for any length of time - you would just have to contact an administrator (through PM). You can specify the time upfront, but if you change your mind, then you can also email one of the administrators to be unfrozen.

Mike, Steven, and Val have handled all types of freeze/ban requests so I'm sure they would be able to help you with whatever you want/need.

Vermilion
July 15th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Please mike, Steven, val one off You please!! Freeze for a week from when you see this. Before I change my mind. I will pm one off you if I need longer. Thank you. Also please let me post a message on my profile first to explain.

xXl0sth0peXx
July 15th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Handled privately. :locked: