PDA

View Full Version : Ugh I hate this feeling

Not Matt Damon
July 15th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Have you ever feel sad or like depressed because your favourite tv show(s) just ended and you don't know what to do with your life anymore?
I felt like this when Glee and The Legend of Korra ended. Naruto will end soon too :(

ImTrickster
July 15th, 2015, 10:57 AM
I know exactly how you feel, i know i was behind but i recently just finished watching Breaking Bad and I've watched the Bill so much now ( this was my fav show). Yeah i dont know what to watch anymore. However, i have recently discovered a how called undercover bosses which i really like at the moment.

Uranus
July 15th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Similar yes. I am a fan of revolution on nbc and it was canceled after season 2. I felt the same way lol

everlong
July 15th, 2015, 12:07 PM
I've felt it before, it sucks.

Abhorrence
July 16th, 2015, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I think most people feel it until they find a new show to be addicted to [emoji14]

Yolodolo
July 17th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I know exactly what you mean

Reg_
July 17th, 2015, 03:13 PM
i hate it when that happens >:(

YouTube
July 20th, 2015, 11:38 AM
After binging on LOST and realizing its all over.

After watching a show that was canceled after the first season REALLY disappoints me.

I think I grow too attached and then reaching the end is when it really hits me.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 20th, 2015, 03:20 PM
You gotta move on, bro.

Capto
July 21st, 2015, 12:20 PM
It's a worse feeling when you know that your favorite series won't get sequel seasons.

Hataraku Maou-sama, Kokoro Connect and Saekano please ._.

jessie3
July 22nd, 2015, 11:24 PM
It's a worse feeling when you know that your favorite series won't get sequel seasons.

Hataraku Maou-sama, Kokoro Connect and Saekano please ._.

Yes, i definitely felt this way when i found out that they were going to cancel Degrassi and make a new spin-off series, also on several other shows like Empire.

Ratman1234
August 24th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Yh I get that too. Especially when revolution got cancelled. That show was really good. Although the second season kinda went off the rails and killed the show.

dario
August 27th, 2015, 02:33 PM
i feel that way every time Game of thrones season ends.

SethfromMI
August 27th, 2015, 02:53 PM
when football season ends I sigh and begin counting down the days till football is back

Daniella98
August 27th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Yes I was devastated when Jeremy Clarkson punched that producer over the matter of food and was fired. Maybe end of Top Gear right there...

Melodic
August 27th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I feel this way a lot. Especially when I binge-watch a show on Netflix that's already ended.

AutumnWinds
August 27th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Have you ever feel sad or like depressed because your favourite tv show(s) just ended and you don't know what to do with your life anymore?
I felt like this when Glee and The Legend of Korra ended. Naruto will end soon too :(

gotta tell you, by the time glee ended i was happy to see it go. but i've felt that way with some shows before. i think sons of anarchy was the last one. it sucks.

I feel this way a lot. Especially when I binge-watch a show on Netflix that's already ended.

this! my fwb kept pushing me to get into gilmore girls because it's his all time favorite show. i was so upset when i finished knowing there would never be any more.

Xawarus
August 30th, 2015, 03:52 AM
Yes, but actually I always think I should get more hobbies then lol.
I like to watch shows, but I also think they eat so much lifetime sometimes^^