PDA

View Full Version : Question for the girls.

The37thElement
July 12th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Girls, is it possible for you to have an orgasm in your sleep similar to a boy's wet dream?

Taryn98
July 12th, 2015, 08:05 AM
I think it's possible although it's never happened to me.

biancachica
July 12th, 2015, 08:37 AM
I've woken up wet and aroused but never had an orgasm while asleep.

skittle
July 12th, 2015, 11:14 AM
It's never happened to me.

Laibachd
July 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I've woken up wet and aroused but never had an orgasm while asleep.

Same, i'm sure it's possible but it never happened to me

Beth
July 12th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Never happened to me either but anything is possible.

Kochanek
July 13th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Interesting. Everyone helds it posssible, but no one ever experienced it.

I won't say it is impossible, but I think it is less probable. By having talked with others and having readed about, it seems to me, that female sexuality works different than male.

I guess girls need more of a stimulus to get horny whereas boys just get horny because of the time that has elapsed since their last orgasm.

It is like male sexual desire bottles up without needing any trigger, as if our body starts to produce new sexual hormones right after having jerked of. And without having sex or masturbating the "over-pressure" will escape from itself in sleep.

Correct me girls, if I am wrong!
It seems to me, that female sexual desire does not bottle up to an "over-pressure". Without being satisfied it rather will fade away. And it seems to me that female desire does not come from itself, like being horny because of not having had an orgasm for a certain time. Girls rather get aroused by their thoughts being stimulated.

Or to say it shortly:
Boys rather get sexual thoughts because they have become horny.
Girls rather get horny because their minds have been leaded to something sexual.

KellyNC
July 13th, 2015, 02:41 PM
I've never experienced it, but it is something I've heard is possible, but pretty rare. Question for guys though, when/if you have wet dreams is it just that you ejaculate during sleep that you sleep through or does it come with the entire physical sensation of an orgasm waking you up? I've always been under the impression that it was the former and that might be why 'sleep orgasms' are far more common among males, but wasn't sure.

Removed_Profile
July 13th, 2015, 03:53 PM
I've never experienced it, but it is something I've heard is possible, but pretty rare. Question for guys though, when/if you have wet dreams is it just that you ejaculate during sleep that you sleep through or does it come with the entire physical sensation of an orgasm waking you up? I've always been under the impression that it was the former and that might be why 'sleep orgasms' are far more common among males, but wasn't sure.

It depends. Sometimes I wake up after having a wet dream (which in itself is fairly rare), but other times I sleep through it. However, you are right in my case, most often than not i sleep through it then realise once I've woken up for another reason

TroyH
July 13th, 2015, 03:56 PM

I have had times that I remember an intense sexual dream, but don't rememer ejaculating. But upon further inspection of my clothes or sheets, there was clearly a lot of dried semen (so just precum would be out of the question).

Other times I remember the feeling of ejaculation in my dream and immediately woke up to the end of an orgasm.

And still other times that I felt I was about to cum, and then woke up and experienced the entire orgasm consciously. Not sure if this clears anything up haha

LITTLEANGEL17
July 14th, 2015, 01:53 AM
Yes it is :)

Daniella98
July 14th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Never had that. But Ive had some pretty great dreams. But I think if I get too excited I wake up.
Ive recently discovered Im sometimes lucid dreaming. And once in the dream I notice it I get so excited (not necessarily sexually excited) that I wake up. So I think if my body is on the brink of orgasm, I would wake up

Jaffe
July 14th, 2015, 10:40 AM

Judging from threads in the Boys Puberty section, you will get a wide response to this question, since every guy seems to be different.

For me, I almost always wake up part way through the orgasm, and then I just let it finish because it feels really good, though it feels different than an orgasm from masturbating and it lasts longer. I also almost always remember the dream, or at least major parts of it.

The only time I have woke up in the morning to find the results of a wet dream that I didn't remember having, was once when I was sick and took meds at night to make me sleep, and I slept really deep and couldn't hardly wake up in the morning.

I feel bad for guys that just sleep through them. All the mess and none of the pleasure, I can't blame them for not liking them in that case.

lazarai
September 9th, 2015, 09:58 AM
I sleep through most of them, but sometimes the orgasm wakes me up. Especially if it comes with a good dream

SkyClad33605
September 9th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I've gotten right to the edge but I've never had a full orgasm in my sleep. I usually wake up right before.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 9th, 2015, 11:25 AM
I've gotten right to the edge but I've never had a full orgasm in my sleep. I usually wake up right before.

When you wake up you can enjoy it more :yummy: X

ClaraWho
September 9th, 2015, 12:30 PM
The reason why boys orgasm In their sleep is simply due to the semen and sperm needing to be released and 'refreshed' as it were. Sperm has a life span and that is why if you don't masturbate for a while you are extremely likely to experience said dreams. It can also be released with urination, though not as an orgasm.

That's why girls don't have orgasms in their sleep AS MUCH, although I imagine if thoughts are sexual you'd probably be creating friction in your movements somehow. It's possible.

~ Clara

AutumnWinds
September 9th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Girls, is it possible for you to have an orgasm in your sleep similar to a boy's wet dream?

not sure if it is possible, but i've never had it happen.

JessieLikesItRough
September 9th, 2015, 07:45 PM
It happens to me more often then I would like to admit...

Xawarus
September 10th, 2015, 11:44 AM
The reason why boys orgasm In their sleep is simply due to the semen and sperm needing to be released and 'refreshed' as it were. Sperm has a life span and that is why if you don't masturbate for a while you are extremely likely to experience said dreams. It can also be released with urination, though not as an orgasm.

That's why girls don't have orgasms in their sleep AS MUCH, although I imagine if thoughts are sexual you'd probably be creating friction in your movements somehow. It's possible.

~ Clara

I doub't that's true. As much as I know, men can dismount sperm without release it.

BlackParadePixie
September 10th, 2015, 11:53 AM
yes, it is possible. it's happened to me on occasion.

Dyri_14
September 11th, 2015, 04:17 PM
never happen to me..