PDA

View Full Version : Edward Furlong, 12 Year Old Stoner & Pedo Girlfriend

NzForever
July 12th, 2015, 01:11 AM
Was Edward Furlong a 12 year old stoner? I just finished watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day and I know stoners.

The way he talked was kind of dopey, especially when he was talking to Arnold about acting more human: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FigtZZzUqLQ <Watch This.
Also the way he smiled was kind of dopey, so I defiantly reckon hes been hard smoking the greens, since he was like 11 or maybe even younger.
And later on in American History X he still talked like a stoner.

No wonder he was brain dead and marijuana can be a gate way drug, especially when you get into it very early in your life. It was defiantly a gate way drug for him, so ofc he got into the harder drugs and fucked up his life.

Another thing I want to discuss, is his pedo girlfriend. When he was 14, he dated his former tutor who was 29. I find this completely weird, like does that mean a 14 year old was fucking a 29 year old? if so, disgusting.
Also if hes dating older women, thats a easy way to get marijuana, cause I bet back in those days, heaps of 29 year olds smoked weed

phuckphace
July 13th, 2015, 09:43 AM
he has, and has apparently always had, that particular face that for me is always a dead giveaway that the person it belongs to is a worthless Untermensch, and was since conception

go look up random mugshots online and you'll see what I mean. you'll notice that the vast majority of criminals have faces that are a repulsive mixture of stupid, ugly and childlike. even if you are able to go back and find a photo of the person as a kid before they got into crime, there's still that hideous mug. you can also see it across all races.

I used to call it "proleface" because most of Walmart's key demographic has it, but now I'm also seeing it in famous people and those not-famous people we all know who have money but still like to fuck up their lives doing stupid shit. anymore I can't walk around in public without bumping into quite a few specimens who look like they just stepped out of a flying saucer. normal ass people with normal, human faces seem to be going extinct along with society itself...I think there's probably a correlation there

lliam
July 29th, 2015, 07:55 PM
I don't know much about that Furlong guy. But that theory about mugshots seems a bit of criminological Darwinism to me. Such mugshots-style is made most for that reason, cause people on that shots should correspond to a stereo type of criminals or so. Means ... these people are almost prejudiced, guilty or not.

azure moonstone
July 29th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Let's keep on-topic please. Completely irrelevant posts have been deleted.

phuckphace
July 29th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I don't know much about that Furlong guy. But that theory about mugshots seems a bit of criminological Darwinism to me. Such mugshots-style is made most for that reason, cause people on that shots should correspond to a stereo type of criminals or so. Means ... these people are almost prejudiced, guilty or not.

it makes more sense, and requires fewer assumptions, to believe stupid people are more inclined to criminality than it does to believe there's a vast government conspiracy on the local, state and federal level to perpetuate stereotypes about criminals being stupid (which the government seems to be rapidly losing interest in dealing with anyway). but hey anything to get a pseudointellectual point in

lliam
July 29th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Well, those conspiracy stuff wasn't in my mind when I posted this. I guess, it's rather a kind of tradition presenting criminals, or just on suspicion searched people this way on those pics - no matter how intelligent they may be.

As for Edward Furlong, I googled a few pics of him. But I've deliberately decided not to googling his life. I just wanted to get an impression of E.F. by looking at photos of him. So, what all those pics showing me is, that E.F. has apparently gone through many changes in his life. And they weren't always the best, I guess.

But that's just a personal, very subjective impression. And it coincides only partly with the statements of the posts in this thread.

Imao, you've probably to dig really deep in one's life, to be able to make a relatively objective picture of this person. I think I still lack a lot of life experience to draw that pic.

phuckphace
July 30th, 2015, 12:26 AM
I'd guess that his personal problems whatever they might be are compounded by the usual issues that child stars face - I imagine that being immersed in our neurotic celebrity culture is particularly damaging to a child.

Macaulay Culkin is another example. he looks like a White Walker now, but he's always been creepy-looking, in a way that tells me that the naughty business with MJ was consensual on his part

lliam
July 30th, 2015, 02:33 AM
I think that children or young people often have a hard time to cope with the rapid success when they become stars. Or if there is no longer any success. Some of'em never can deal with both options, others may have still success, but their behavior as young adults is often ... hmm, very strange. If it comes to that they have an excessive life with drugs, alcohol etc, I truly believe that there are signs of this life on the faces, when those (ex)stars once are really grown ups.