PDA

View Full Version : Temptation for starters

Gerald1700
July 11th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I have been having a feeling to try Alcohol out and feel the joy and happiness of being a teenager for I have not done anything such as smoking or drinking as many of the teens do outside there, but I really feel the temptation to try out this thing and get an adventure and feel how does it feel like, Without friends or siblings I try to make and find my own happiness but I think I need to try out some Alcohol

I just want to try alcohol once, see how it feels then never ever drink again
Please advice me

Vermilion
July 11th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Please don't start drinking as a coping method

Professional Russian
July 11th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Don't try it. I've you're an addictive person and you like it you won't stop. You say youll never do it again but if you liked you'll do it every chance you get to get that happiness back. That's how I am. I said I wouldn't drink again. Now I have a nice assortment of booze in my room for when I'm in the mood for it. And I take every chance I can to feel that happiness. I can go without it but it feels good to have it. Just don't even start it. It ain't worth it. Trust me

Reise
July 14th, 2015, 08:36 AM
I don't know your age but, ahah, waiting a while wouldn't be bad.
The "drunk feeling" is different for everyone, the only thing that's the same is your head in the toilets.

The Faulted
July 16th, 2015, 05:22 PM
If the only reason you want to try drinking is because everyone else does it and you feel peer pressured into it, then really don't. You don't need to drink to be normal. Most teenagers only drink to have fun, but truth is, you don't need to be intoxicated to have a good time. I mean, go ahead. Try it, it really isn't going to hurt you. Just make sure you are with people you trust and don't go overboard.

Meh Guy
July 18th, 2015, 06:07 PM
I have been having a feeling to try Alcohol out and feel the joy and happiness of being a teenager for I have not done anything such as smoking or drinking as many of the teens do outside there, but I really feel the temptation to try out this thing and get an adventure and feel how does it feel like, Without friends or siblings I try to make and find my own happiness but I think I need to try out some Alcohol

I just want to try alcohol once, see how it feels then never ever drink again
Please advice me

The only danger here, is you drink it and like it, and don't stop. If you want the feelings, you'll have to drink some amount. It's really nothing special, nothing amazing that you're missing out on. Honestly it's not the worst thing to try, and if you really are set on the "one and done" method, I guess go for it. I don't know your age but I'd advise you wait until you're older because if you're a young teen, it may have different, unwanted effects.

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 04:11 PM
It sounds like you might be a bit depressed and want to try drinking to help deal with it. Not a good idea at all, especially if it's by yourself.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 11:36 PM
Drinking by yourself will make you even more depressed.
Definitely not a good idea.
Alcohol increases the intensity of emotions. If you're drinking alone, most likely you'll be sad afterwards. You'll feel like shit.

Stronk Serb
August 2nd, 2015, 01:49 PM
No, don't do it. You will develop an addiction. The joy of drinking is when you go out with your friends at the end of the school year and have a few beers, not sitting alone in a room sipping a whiskey bottle all day. I mean I do it, although really not often, on the end of the school year, on a birthday of my friend who I suspect is an alcoholic and on my own birthday. If you do it all the time, it removes all the fun. Don't use alcohol and tobacco to cope with loneliness.

Babs
August 8th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Son, coming from someone who has, admittedly, a bad relationship with alcohol, don't drink until your liver is fully developed.