PDA

View Full Version : Teenage love stories?

matt_tgr
July 9th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Ok so I've just finished the movie "Flipped" and I've fallen in love with it! It's considered a comedy/drama/romance film, and I've been trying to find something similar! Something about teen love, that would be sort of a comedy as well, and kind of a drama, too. Any ideas?

Renata_cmp
July 14th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Most of the teen romance movies i saw were terrible, wwell the fault in our stars was pretty decent, it has its corny moments and sometimes tries too hard to make you cry but its a good overall romance.

Apart from that Bridget Jones is a really funny romantic comedy but its about adults romances, so maybe not what you're looking for.

The anime Toradora is a teen romantic comedy/drama in 25 episodes, really great stuff.

ImTrickster
July 15th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I like fault in our stars i thought it was really good and kept me intersted in the film all the way through, i'm not usually one for romance or stuff like that; im normally in to action and thrillers bit of comedy as well!

everlong
July 15th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Wattpad must be full of them

Capto
July 21st, 2015, 12:16 PM
The anime Toradora is a teen romantic comedy/drama in 25 episodes, really great stuff.

Yeah genuinely came here to say this.

In accordance to my agenda of supporting Japanese animation, there's Clannad, Your Lie in April, White Album, and so many others. Not my forte, but whatever.