PDA

View Full Version : Asking bisexuals and straights (GIRLS only)

Blazefire
July 5th, 2015, 06:43 AM
Hello All,

I think our likes are not defined by our gender.I find bisexual people interesting because I have never knew them before.I am straight but I think its may be a long long habit that I am not bisexual and only like girly forms.

1.For bi girls :
What bisexual girls feel about guys and girls physical body parts? Are they hot equally or there is a difference ?Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out?

2.For straight girls:
What do you feel about a hot girly body?Is it arousing or you would stay indifferent?What do you think about their genital area?Is it indifferent and you would stare at a male instead?

Thanks !

Laibachd
July 5th, 2015, 07:13 AM
What bisexual girls feel about guys and girls physical body parts? I love them ^^
Are they hot equally or there is a difference ? Yes, they are equally hot for me, but it may be different for other bisexuals
Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out? Yes, it depends on the mood, too.

Blazefire
July 5th, 2015, 07:47 AM
Thanks! I am waiting for more though.

skittle
July 5th, 2015, 06:34 PM
I haven't really defined my sexuality. I would say that I could be bisexual as I've been sexually attracted to both males and females, but I most definitely have a preference for males.

What do bisexual girls feel about guy's and girl's physical body parts? I love the human body, whether it be the male body or the female body. However, I do look at different things in males and females. For example, in females I generally look at her face, her body shape and her legs, whereas in males I'll look at his face, his height, his muscle tone etc.

Are they hot equally or there is a difference? I find certain that parts of both males and females can definitely be equally hot, but it really depends on the person.

Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out? Most of the time I fantasize about males, and I'd definitely say that for me, male genitals are more arousing, both in fantasy and when faced with them.

Blazefire
July 7th, 2015, 01:05 AM
Please feel free to post your experiences. Thanks.

LucieP
July 9th, 2015, 07:44 AM
1.For bi girls :
What bisexual girls feel about guys and girls physical body parts? Are they hot equally or there is a difference ?

No there's a difference. With boys I usually check out face and muscle tone most of all. I dont like too much bulky muscle but a nice set of abs is always appreciated!!

With girls her face is the first thing I check out, then legs and breasts. I am a track athlete so I like athletic body types. Im very feminine and I like my girlfriends to be the same.

Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out?

I find girls 'bits' more esthetically appealing, boys sometimes look a bit ridiculous dangling!! And I find the whole concept of erections, changing size etc, a little bit bizarre.

Cangirl
July 10th, 2015, 08:20 AM
1.For bi girls :
What bisexual girls feel about guys and girls physical body parts? I like fit or athletic bodies or bodies that are in shape but I don't like huge muscle guys or girls. When I see a guy I like i see his face and chest and yes bum and legs and the bulge haha When I look at a girl I look at her face to and he smile and eyes and then her bum and legs and I'm more attracted to smaller chests than big ones.

Are they hot equally or there is a difference ? It really depends on the person but right now I think I'm in a phase where I'm more attracted to girls but I still love guys.

Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out? Ummm I like girls bits maybe more than boys but its also thinking a bout boys bits in girl bits lol So I'm not sure really and I think about boys stuff all the time to though.

Blazefire
July 13th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Please don't let this post disappear.

Any one else?

Daniella98
July 15th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Im bisexual and to me female and male genitalia are equally hot and I check out both genders.
Its easier to check out boys though... bulge n all

Blazefire
July 17th, 2015, 03:22 AM
Straight girls?

GeorginaDW
July 17th, 2015, 10:30 AM
I find both male and female bodys equally sexy but when i fantasise about being with men i fantasise rough and dirty sex but i fantasise about more gentle, nurturing sex with girls

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 01:18 PM
1.For bi girls :
What bisexual girls feel about guys and girls physical body parts? Are they hot equally or there is a difference ?Are the genital areas of male and female equally hot and arousing in your fantasies or if you check them out?

Personally, as a bi girl, I generally find both boys and girls and their respective parts equally hot, but sort of in their own ways. There are some times I find pussy more attractive, some times I find cock more attractive, but overall they're equally attractive to me