PDA

View Full Version : Sex questions

Boo_itsem
July 3rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
When my boyfriend cums he likes to pull out to avoid pregnancy and likes me to 'clean him up' but I don't like the taste and I like the feeling of the cum inside of me. What do I do??

Secondly, how do I know when I've came? I'll moan a lot and it will feel amazing and my muscle will all tense up for a second then relax again but nothing actually comes out, am I cumming or not??

Thanks

Laibachd
July 3rd, 2015, 02:03 PM
Maybe you should consider using the pill or other precautions ( like female condoms)

Girls do not always release liquids ^^ If you feel a strong apex of pleasure and experience tense muscles, you have probably had an orgasm ^^

ClaraWho
July 3rd, 2015, 02:18 PM
Firstly, 'pulling out' never works. You will end up pregnant.

So abortion or 18 years of daily care for a child? Just so you can have some fast thrills.

Also, if you don't like it - tell him!!! You should always be communicating O.o just tell him and never do anything you don't want to!

Get on the pill if you are going to insist he does that, but just know it's not risk proof.

~ Clara

beccaweiser
July 4th, 2015, 05:46 AM
Emily, I'll second what Laibachd said, but add one more thing...

You probably already know this, but his cumming inside you means there's risk of not only pregnancy but also of him perhaps(?) giving you an STD of some kind. I know you like the feeling of it, but maybe(?) you can persuade him to "cover up" and then see how that feels for ya.

Maybe you'll find you like it, too...and will also be doing it more safely which is better for both of you in the long run. :)

Iam-Marie
July 4th, 2015, 02:36 PM
I very recommend you to prescribe the birth control pill

LucieP
July 4th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I see a bunch of things wrong with this.
First you should be using contraceptives like a condom so you wont get pregnant.
Second you should be using a condom anyway so your bf wont give you an STD (sexual disease like herpies).
Third your bf needs to listen to what YOU want, he sounds pretty selfish (sorry but thats how it looks to me).

LITTLEANGEL17
July 5th, 2015, 01:12 AM
I agree with all that has been said, I just want to say please be safe rather than sorry. X

kentucky girl
July 7th, 2015, 10:11 AM
I'm like you that I love the feel of him cumming inside of me. Pulling out won't work to prevent u getting pregnant. Don't do anything you don't want to do. Definitely get the pill

KellyNC
July 13th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Ultimately what you do with your body is up to you and while I also enjoy the feeling of a guy cumming inside of me the truth is that no birth control is 100% effective and while pulling out is less effective than the pill, condoms or other forms of BC, the more levels you add the less the chance of getting pregnant. STDs are also a concern, particularly if either of you were unchecked before your relationship or not 100% exclusive to one another. They also can't be prevented by the pill or pulling out, so in addition to being far better birth control method than pulling out, you should definitely wear condoms if you have any reason to fear of STDs.

As far as you having an orgasm you definitely will be able to tell the difference between an orgasm and a momentary muscle tense-up. If you've never had one maybe consider exploring yourself more so you become more in-tune with what gets you off and in turn let your BF know.

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 06:56 AM
If you don't to "clean him up", as you put it, tell him and talk about it. If the taste is the main problem, there are dietary changes that your boyfriend can make that will make his cum taste better. As far as wanting to cum inside of you, you should get on some form of bc asap.

Regarding your orgasms, like others have said, females don't essentially release a liquid or fluid when they cum, so you are probably having an orgasms