PDA

View Full Version : Rubbing against innerwear??

redrose_4
July 3rd, 2015, 09:28 AM
Hi All,

Since past few months, my inner lips and clitoral hood have started to show between the outer lips. I have a short hood that doesn't quite cover up the clit head, and so it rubs against my innerwear even when I am not aroused. The feeling is good initially, but it becomes uncomfortable after sometime. Does anyone of you suffer from the same problem?

ClaraWho
July 3rd, 2015, 10:32 AM
Don't suffer myself, but could you not wear a pad to help? Or boyshorts instead of tight undies? Skirts might be good instead of leggings too.

~ Clara

RainbowLove
July 3rd, 2015, 10:59 AM
Hi All,

Since past few months, my inner lips and clitoral hood have started to show between the outer lips. I have a short hood that doesn't quite cover up the clit head, and so it rubs against my innerwear even when I am not aroused. The feeling is good initially, but it becomes uncomfortable after sometime. Does anyone of you suffer from the same problem?

I have the same issue, my inner lips rub so badly in tight pants... I hate the things. Sorry you have the same problem :(

LITTLEANGEL17
July 5th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Hi All,

This is almost a carbon copy of a post I made at the beginning of June just a month ago.

(LINK)

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=225050

becky13
July 6th, 2015, 04:09 AM
do you shave?

redrose_4
July 6th, 2015, 10:43 AM
do you shave?

Yes I do shave

rose98
July 12th, 2015, 06:08 AM
I have a partially exposed clit and I had the same problem. It's very uncomfortable for me and I can't do anything to avoid the friction.