PDA

View Full Version : Teehee, it has animation C:

Silicate Wielder
July 2nd, 2015, 10:07 PM
So, after some experimentation I have made s 23kb animated sigpic WITH transparency, it took some work but I got it done.

I'm quite proud of myself for discovering this through experimentation, and I have two questions for you

Should I remake the sigpic, taking into consideration the unclean lines in some areas of the image?

And should I refine my process to open a sigshop that specializes in these, if possible?

Do note that if I do make the shop, it may be only accepting a limited number of requests, or a certain number of requests at a time.

Hideous
July 2nd, 2015, 10:17 PM
I think it looks great. I would soften up the edges (I think the lines are very sharp on the outside).

As for the sig shop, it's up to you. I'm sure people would love to request for one!

Let Me Be a Pony
July 2nd, 2015, 10:43 PM
Amazing job on that. I like it. :)
People would be going wild for one of those.

Typhlosion
July 11th, 2015, 08:24 PM
I just don't understand the yellow dot in the M on one frame. But, other than that, I like it!

Silicate Wielder
July 14th, 2015, 03:59 PM
I just don't understand the yellow dot in the M on one frame. But, other than that, I like it!

It's GLaDOS' eye :3

Let Me Be a Pony
July 16th, 2015, 05:32 PM
It's GLaDOS' eye :3

SHE doesn't have an eye! She has a lens... with an APERTURE.
OHHHHHHHHHH!! THAT CRACKER!!!!!!
EDIT: Nope, Glados definitely does not have an aperture like the turrets and Wheatley do(other cores included). But watch out! A nerd may flame you and tell you it's a lens. xD

Btw, I didn't notice that before. Now it's catching my eyes even more... ><

Silicate Wielder
July 17th, 2015, 06:25 PM
SHE doesn't have an eye! She has a lens... with an APERTURE.
OHHHHHHHHHH!! THAT CRACKER!!!!!!
EDIT: Nope, Glados definitely does not have an aperture like the turrets and Wheatley do(other cores included). But watch out! A nerd may flame you and tell you it's a lens. xD

Btw, I didn't notice that before. Now it's catching my eyes even more... ><
You say it's a lens, I defy reason and call it an eye... Let's just call it an iLens.