PDA

View Full Version : Shaving...

Andyyy95
July 1st, 2015, 04:40 PM
Mainly directed at boys, but girls are welcome to answer too:

Is it just me or does anybody else consider shaving a bit of a pain (i.e. effort)?

How often do you shave? And if you don't mind answering, where do you shave normally?

northy
July 1st, 2015, 04:58 PM
Face. And yeah it is effort and I usually can't be bothered.

Cronor
July 1st, 2015, 05:41 PM
Face and sometimes trim pubes around genitals. I don't find it bothering, it still takes less time than showering, washing your face, brushing your teeth and applying all creams each morning and evening..

Andyyy95
July 1st, 2015, 06:07 PM
Face. And yeah it is effort and I usually can't be bothered.
It's effort, but I feel so uncomfortable having a prickly face :(

Face and sometimes trim pubes around genitals. I don't find it bothering, it still takes less time than showering, washing your face, brushing your teeth and applying all creams each morning and evening..
Yeah I do the genitals too!
I know what you mean, but shaving adds to the amount of time I spend in the bathroom haha; cos of creams etc etc

Jaffe
July 1st, 2015, 06:10 PM
I'm glad I dont have to, yet. It just sounds like its a pain. And one more thing to do when you are hurrying through a routine anyway.

Lukir
July 1st, 2015, 06:14 PM
i wish i could have a beard to shave but nah.. only some mexican like moustache lool
gues im too young still, just turned 15

btw some of my friends who have no beard at all shave like crazy in belief that will cause their beard to start growing. its pathetic for me loool

Cronor
July 1st, 2015, 07:14 PM
btw some of my friends who have no beard at all shave like crazy in belief that will cause their beard to start growing. its pathetic for me loool
That mustache is usually the first thing you shave, haha, but anyways...
Shaving won't help it grow faster, just another myth. It does grow a little faster after you shave it, but quickly goes back to the old speed [emoji14]
Just stay away from razors if you want it to grow, haha.

i wish i could have a beard to shave but nah.. only some mexican like moustache lool
gues im too young still, just turned 15

Hideous
July 1st, 2015, 07:41 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else consider shaving a bit of a pain (i.e. effort)? Yeah, it is.

How often do you shave? And if you don't mind answering, where do you shave normally?

Front and back, I would say every 1-2 weeks.

SethfromMI
July 1st, 2015, 07:52 PM
yea it is. i don't have much body hair to begin with and I like to be smooth. I shave at least once a week, the face a couple of times

Dalton504
July 1st, 2015, 09:03 PM
Yep, it's a pain to me also. I shave my face around two or three times a week.

LITTLEANGEL18
July 2nd, 2015, 02:25 AM
So far once a week (pubic area)

tygertyger
July 2nd, 2015, 04:14 AM
I shaved pubic hair, chest hair and facial hair for a long time. But the time it took to do all of that really made me feel annoyed and I started to develop a lot of ingrown hairs in the pubic region. So now I just trim everything about once in a week or two.

Andyyy95
July 2nd, 2015, 09:45 AM
And one more thing to do when you are hurrying through a routine anyway.

That's the main problem I'm having haha; time. I find myself having to shave my face almost every 2 days in this sort of weather, but I can't stand leaving it grow either!

Sports Boy
July 2nd, 2015, 11:35 AM
Shaving sucks and I have to shave often. My facial hair grows in weirdly so that I have to shave only parts of my face so far. If I don't shave I look a little freakish.

BDNick
July 2nd, 2015, 11:42 AM
Yeah it's a pain but it's a must. I shave my face and my pubes.

jjjohnson248
July 2nd, 2015, 01:41 PM
Lol totally dude it's a pain but I consider it like a haircut. You just have to don't sometimes to look good. I don't totally shave. I trim because I still like having some pubic hair, just not a big bush. Usually once a week is good to keep it neat but still hairy

Andyyy95
July 2nd, 2015, 08:30 PM
Lol totally dude it's a pain but I consider it like a haircut. You just have to don't sometimes to look good.

I've never thought of it like that actually, so thank-you haha!

mattsmith48
July 3rd, 2015, 12:31 AM
i shave my face pubes and chest i shave about every 2 to 3 days it was a pain at start but now its just part of my routine

Tyler97
July 4th, 2015, 09:58 AM
I shave my face every 3 days, I never shave my pubes, I trim them once/ month.

fast8
July 4th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Yea it is about once a week

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 01:59 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else consider shaving a bit of a pain (i.e. effort)? I do not

How often do you shave? And if you don't mind answering, where do you shave normally? every 3 days, I shave my underarms, legs, and pussy

underwateruber
September 16th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else consider shaving a bit of a pain (i.e. effort)?Not really

How often do you shave? And if you don't mind answering, where do you shave normally?Every few days, I trim everywhere, leaving a bit behind

QGX123456
September 16th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Shave my Face everyday, pubes legs and arms twice a week. Its a huge pain but i like being smooth so its worth it

Jar51394
September 17th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Shave probably every week for my mustache.... every two for genitals.... age 15 (: