PDA

View Full Version : Convulsions during masturbation

Elena_
July 1st, 2015, 06:26 AM
Hey !!
Well , so while i masturbate , i always have some weird convulsions when i reach the orgasm (i guess thats an orgasm lol) and im a little bit worried
Am i the only one who has this?

Laibachd
July 1st, 2015, 07:14 AM
Not at all! I have them too :)
It's because it feels so good you actualyl lose control over your muscles xD

Elena_
July 1st, 2015, 07:16 AM

Oh ok , thanks for your answer :)
But its that an orgasm then? And can you keep on masturbating after having the convulsions? Because i cant hehe

Laibachd
July 1st, 2015, 07:29 AM
But its that an orgasm then? And can you keep on masturbating after having the convulsions? Because i cant hehe

It's not an orgasm per se, rather an consequence of the pleasure ^^

Yes, i can, and often do :D

Fiction
July 1st, 2015, 08:00 AM
Definitely sounds like an orgasm to me, I really wouldn't worry about it.

That would definitely makes sense with it being an orgasm, a lot of girls find it uncomfortable to carry on stimulating the area after they have orgasmed.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 1st, 2015, 12:10 PM
Hey !!
Well , so while i masturbate , i always have some weird convulsions when i reach the orgasm (i guess thats an orgasm lol) and im a little bit worried

Sounds ok to me, I kinda go rigid when I orgasm as I let it build up for 20 - 30 minutes by the start/stop method. X

Beth
July 1st, 2015, 12:50 PM
This is so true and it applies to me also. Sometimes It just feel like a earth quake. Its normal and happens to most of us,can't say for all as us girls are different in some ways.

sweet_girl24au
July 1st, 2015, 02:13 PM

Are you talking about like your whole body or just convulsions inside your vagina?

I get them inside during an orgasm but it feels REALLY good

saxmatic16
July 2nd, 2015, 02:15 AM
It's normal it's just your body muscles contracting and releasing with your orgasm!

Elena_
July 2nd, 2015, 04:22 AM
Aw , thanks for all your replies !! So I guess Im normal lol And yeah , it doesnt feel bad at all (:

Are you talking about like your whole body or just convulsions inside your vagina?

I get them inside during an orgasm but it feels REALLY good

Mmm ... i think everywhere in my body (Outside and inside)

LilLena
July 3rd, 2015, 05:20 AM
For me it's mostly convulsions in my vagina.
Sometimes, when the orgasm is really strong my legs will also twitch.

Iam-Marie
July 3rd, 2015, 10:22 AM
Hey !!

Dont worry, you are not alone