PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old drug abuser....

htx.dre
June 26th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Ok I would just like to apoligize if this post gets too long but I really need help....

I just turned 14, although my drug journey started years ago at a young age that I am embarrassed to reveal. When I was nine years old I starTed to smoke weed with a immature big brother who stayed with me for about two weeks when this happend. As you could imagine I was young and was not inhaling correctly. After my brother left I was too young to get drugs on my own so I didn't. 2 years later I was sneaking into a uncles cigarettes. I no longer smoke those they are disgusting. Cigarettes made me more curious at this point so I got into something I regret. FAKE BAKE. Idk if it was because I was young at the time but that fake bake made made me trip balls! I eventually finally graduated to real weed. It was the best I loved it and still do love it. It went from on occasion to all day everyday. Im talking about before school twice during school in the restroom directly after school and couple more blunt between then and bed time. This is just the beginning . Weed became the gateway drug for me. Ive tried ecstasy,codiene,weed,seroquel,xanax,achohol. I even tasted cocaine. AM I OUT OF CINTROL? Be completely honest. I know my weed problem is in fact a problem but I fail to even want to stop but when im sober I really hate it. I don't wanna be this way I wanna be happy when sober also... im always irritated when sober and I wont weed so bad I feel like a crackhead. Im going through a crackhead phase right now ive been sober for 2 days it feels like forever. Every penny goes to weed and cigars.' HELPPPP

Stronk Serb
June 27th, 2015, 04:23 AM
You have a problem. I don't know how to deal with it,but there must be a rehab program. I suggest going there or try going cold turkey. I would preferably go to rehab, no shame in it.

htx.dre
June 27th, 2015, 08:27 AM
“You have a problem. I don't know how to deal with it,but there must be a rehab program. I suggest going there or try going cold turkey. I would preferably go to rehab, no shame in it."
Thank you so much for your help... now I really know I have a problem now I just need to want to stop. Im in a bad position I live next door to the biggest drug dealer in my neighborhood. But I know for a fact I can do it

Jaffe
June 27th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Hey, dude, you have done the first step, which is to admit you have the problem and want help. I've hearrd that that is the hardest step.

You're in the USA. You're 14. Meaning you don't have the ability to do much on your own. But most places (Texas I am not sure) have hotlines for teen drug abusers, and they keep it confidential. If you are at least 13, they don't have to tell your parents. Look it up, I bet there is a hotline or a teen crisis center you can get to, esp since you live in a big city.

Best thing would be to confide in your parents. Scary, eh? But then, they could do all the work of finding professional help. Plus, they would be there to support you, and support group is really important. REALLY important. I've always told my parents everything, literally, and it's actually worked out okay. After all, even though they are dicks at times, they are still parents.....

But do something, please, now. Call somebody, and then do what they tell you to do, or go where they tell you to go.

htx.dre
June 27th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Thanks alot jaffed.... both of my parents know I smoke weed and have seen me do it. They actually told me its ok but what is not ok is to move on to any to any other drugs they made this very clear. Moving on to other drugs is exactly what I did. About the help im really scaredi feel like sober side is the dark side. Drugs is literally all people do here. I feel I will never be the sane drugless. What do yall think about slowly going into moderation. But even only smoking on the weekend scares me.

Jaffe
June 27th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks alot jaffed.... both of my parents know I smoke weed and have seen me do it. They actually told me its ok but what is not ok is to move on to any to any other drugs they made this very clear. Moving on to other drugs is exactly what I did. About the help im really scaredi feel like sober side is the dark side. Drugs is literally all people do here. I feel I will never be the sane drugless. What do yall think about slowly going into moderation. But even only smoking on the weekend scares me.

Tbh, I don't think a drug addiction -of any kind- is something a person can get themselves out of on their own. I think it takes outside help. Best is professional help, but any help is better than none. And I mean help irl, so if everyone you know has the same problem as you, then you need a different support group.

htx.dre
June 27th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Tbh, I don't think a drug addiction -of any kind- is something a person can get themselves out of on their own. I think it takes outside help. Best is professional help, but any help is better than none. And I mean help irl, so if everyone you know has the same problem as you, then you need a different support group.

Im gonna start looking in to professional help. Because my support group now only enables me more and more. Temptations are really strong right now im ready to break dowm and go next door to buy a gram. I keep telling myself now. if someone passed me a joint right now I would take it no thinking about it.

Dalcourt
June 27th, 2015, 12:00 PM
As jaffed said you won't really make it away from the hard stuff without professional help and even then it will be really hard...I don't do really hard stuff myself but I have a lot of experience with users of hard drugs. So, try to be strong and don't give in to the temptation of buying something.

DoodleSnap
June 27th, 2015, 06:03 PM
It's great that you are asking these questions, and being honest with yourself to try and find out what it is that is worrying you. It is also really mature that you want to take the problem into your own hands. I think that the best next step would be to try to speak to someone you can trust, in confidentiality, about your issue. Maybe a trusted teacher or school counsellor could provide you with help? I would also suggest calling a drug abuse helpline, as they should be able to send you on the right path towards getting help. Good luck.

SethfromMI
June 27th, 2015, 10:30 PM
you really need to get some professional help man, it is not something you should be trying to fix on your own

Dalton504
June 27th, 2015, 11:08 PM
As others are saying, you need to seek out professional help. You do not want to get caught up in that kind of stuff, it will ruin your life if you don't stop.

Laibachd
July 2nd, 2015, 07:22 PM
As others are saying, you need to seek out professional help. You do not want to get caught up in that kind of stuff, it will ruin your life if you don't stop.

Yeah :/

Andyyy95
July 2nd, 2015, 08:16 PM
Have you told anyone like your parents about this? Like what others said above, maybe they can help you get professional help before it's too late?

Broken Toy
July 3rd, 2015, 09:05 AM
Ok I would just like to apoligize if this post gets too long but I really need help....

I just turned 14, although my drug journey started years ago at a young age that I am embarrassed to reveal. When I was nine years old I starTed to smoke weed with a immature big brother who stayed with me for about two weeks when this happend. As you could imagine I was young and was not inhaling correctly. After my brother left I was too young to get drugs on my own so I didn't. 2 years later I was sneaking into a uncles cigarettes. I no longer smoke those they are disgusting. Cigarettes made me more curious at this point so I got into something I regret. FAKE BAKE. Idk if it was because I was young at the time but that fake bake made made me trip balls! I eventually finally graduated to real weed. It was the best I loved it and still do love it. It went from on occasion to all day everyday. Im talking about before school twice during school in the restroom directly after school and couple more blunt between then and bed time. This is just the beginning . Weed became the gateway drug for me. Ive tried ecstasy,codiene,weed,seroquel,xanax,achohol. I even tasted cocaine. AM I OUT OF CINTROL? Be completely honest. I know my weed problem is in fact a problem but I fail to even want to stop but when im sober I really hate it. I don't wanna be this way I wanna be happy when sober also... im always irritated when sober and I wont weed so bad I feel like a crackhead. Im going through a crackhead phase right now ive been sober for 2 days it feels like forever. Every penny goes to weed and cigars.' HELPPPP

Seriously dont do that shit. Like im not going to say 'oh it will be bad for you'. Like seriously you will lose everything. You will fuck over your friends because drugs is expensive so it causes arguments. You will be irritable and lose closeness with you family. You will get grassed up in school and fuck your education. You will think you have friends who are there for you but the second something happens they bolt because theyre too fucked up to do anything. Like i know about 30+ people on drugs and they all think theyre different, then its just a matter of time before you fuck up.

There is too many ways to die over the buzz its just not worth it. As you get more used to it you are going to think its not enough then you end up OD'ing. If someone sells you some fake imports you can end up smoking something twice as strong as you think, so you OD. If anything happens when youre on ecstacy or something you will be in no state and just get fucked. If someone starts a fight with you you cant do anything. I know people who have passed out on their own in bushes, for hours. Your friends arent the ones on drugs, they just want you to be their friend because it means you can chip in on drugs.

Just remember, mistakes dont define you, its what you do about those mistakes. You arent bad for doing this, at my 'leavers sesh' on the 19th, me and my friend found a bag of mkat and we put it on our fingers and ate it, and from now on ive decided to stay miles away because i spent an hour feeling weird.

Good luck mate

jssixna
July 5th, 2015, 08:05 PM
I would suggest seeking help obviously. Don't fall into peer pressure. Sternly tell your friends "no" or "I'm trying to quit" if they offer you some. You can't always solve an issue like this by yourself you need help. It's for your own good.