PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if this is already a thing...

ally-mai
June 26th, 2015, 04:36 PM
A section to discuss Mathematics. We have one for books and therefore English, so why not Mathematics?

Abyssal Echo
June 26th, 2015, 08:58 PM
I don't think we need a section for Mathematics. You can always start a thread in Education and Careers or maybe get someone to start a social group then transfer it to you when you meet the requirements.

Horatio Nelson
June 26th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Anything school related can be posted in Education and Careers. You could also make a member forum/diary solely about mathematics too.

ally-mai
July 13th, 2015, 02:20 PM
I don't think we need a section for Mathematics. You can always start a thread in Education and Careers or maybe get someone to start a social group then transfer it to you when you meet the requirements.

What are the 'requirements'? :P

Lost in the Echo
July 13th, 2015, 02:33 PM
What are the 'requirements'? :P

The requirements for a Social Group are 3 months of membership and 500 posts.
And also, in case you were wondering, the requirements for creating your own forum are 100 posts and 2 months of membership.

SethfromMI
July 14th, 2015, 07:50 PM
well there is a section for books because there are a lot ob books to talk about. how much is there to be said about mathematics which is going to take that many threads?

Whos_ur_Buddha
July 15th, 2015, 09:31 PM
wait what you can create your own forum? Ive been on here for years and I didn't know that. I just took a year break for "finding my self"