PDA

View Full Version : whenever I beat my meat I get depressed and anxious

riolu
June 25th, 2015, 10:57 PM
I feel tired, I get lethargic eyes and it's not a illusion or me being hard on myself, it's just weird, I usually feel better after 3 days of not beating my meat though aka now, I can't remember or look at people's faces or even focus on remembering stuff, I get a mind fog like headache too
I get ridiculously lethargic aND a majority of it seems to be like post orgasmic illness syndrome
this may just be me, I'm afraid of being thought to be a hypochondriac but this does happen, whenever I succeed I want to beat my meat more, but after I do I lose motivation to succeed
I also get really insensitive but not in a logical manner, my sight also changes and colors don't glow any more and depth lowers to insanely low levels

I'm hard to word things due to complexity and when I type i make stuff come out wrong or weird, so asking questions about stuff can help :metal:
after 7-10 days I stop being insensitive and colors do glow again

Just JT
July 4th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Soooo I'm assuming that you are trying to ask if it is normal to feel guilty etc after you masturbate or something?

rdaniel
July 8th, 2015, 07:35 AM
if u self-indulgence about masturbate ur brain and norns r tired and ur energy waste.in long time can cause stress and depress...

Broken Toy
July 8th, 2015, 08:29 AM
There is actually a disease that causes that, id look into it because that is really odd.

Just google it and see because that definitely sounds about right

SethfromMI
July 8th, 2015, 02:13 PM
are you religious perhaps? if your religion is against masturbation, it is often normal for people to feel guilty about it

DoodleSnap
July 8th, 2015, 09:31 PM
If you are having serious physical symptoms, as described, then I think you should speak to a doctor about it. You can speak to your doctor in confidentiality, so don't worry about being embarrassed.

Hudor
July 8th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I'm not a doctor but the symptoms you described seem a lot like post-orgasmic illness syndrome. It's very rare but do consult a doctor about it.

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 02:04 PM
i read somewhere that masturbating too much can cause those symptoms because when you climax, your body releases serotonin which is a chemical that makes you happy. like with any chemical, if you have too much you tend to need even more to get the same feeling or even just feeling leveled off, so maybe you're sort of having withdrawals.

of course i'm only going to be a freshman in highschool so please take my opinion with a grain of salt and see a doctor before making any real conclusions.