PDA

View Full Version : Clitoris Health Issue?

Char1999
June 23rd, 2015, 09:03 AM
Recently I have noticed that my clitoris has been going a dark shade of purple (like the colour of a bruise) when it used to be pretty much light pink all the time. I haven't really been masturbating more than normal (5ish times a week) in fact if anything its been a bit less because of so much school work, family commitments etc. I don't really have much of a hood to speak of so I wondered if the change in colour maybe some damage I have done to it because its not covered really well?? I am not sexually active so it cant be an std!

It doesn't really hurt apart from the odd throbbing every now and then and its been like it now for like 3 weeks, I am scared to go to the doctor because he is a family friend and I don't want him looking at me down there let alone touching me.

help please girls its really worrying me! is this normal, does yours do this?

:what:

BlackParadePixie
June 23rd, 2015, 11:46 AM
Is it purple all the time? Or just when you're aroused? Either way, the several articles I read about the issue say you should go have a pelvic examination, just to be safe.

Is your family doctor friend an ob-gyn? (gynecologist) If so, that's his job and examining you down there won't be weird or anything. If not, you should set up an appointment with one. Just tell your mom/dad you need to get a check up and they should find a new doctor for you to go get this done.

Char1999
June 23rd, 2015, 12:47 PM
Is it purple all the time? Or just when you're aroused? Either way, the several articles I read about the issue say you should go have a pelvic examination, just to be safe.

Is your family doctor friend an ob-gyn? (gynecologist) If so, that's his job and examining you down there won't be weird or anything. If not, you should set up an appointment with one. Just tell your mom/dad you need to get a check up and they should find a new doctor for you to go get this done.

Thanks for replying!

It is purple whenever I look which is a lot at the moment since I noticed there was something wrong. I thought it may be because I needed to masturbate, like a rush of blood because I was aroused but it doesn't make it go away. I tried wearing looser panties because I usually wear quite tight bikini style ones but that didn't help either. there is no like lump or visible marks or bleeding or anything its just the colour really, like I say it rarely even hurts! I have masturbated with a hairbrush handle a couple of times, could I have hurt something then? I dunno :confused:

Yes the family friend is an ob-gyn. He runs the practice and my mom made me go when I started my period and I saw a female ob-gyn that worked there but she doesn't anymore and its only guys now and I am scared that as soon as I tell my mom that she will insist I go to see the ob-gyn and be really pissed that I don't want to see the family friend. They are real close friends, like since highschool so I don't want to upset anyone, my mom is the sort who will just over ride my wishes just to not be embarrassed having to explain to the family friend :(

BlackParadePixie
June 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
Just tell your mom you'd be more comfortable seeing a female ob-gyn. If you saw the female one before, then the family friend guy isn't going to care much, I don't think.

prtygurl
June 23rd, 2015, 08:47 PM
That's a little tricky. I agree that you need to see a doctor. But I can see that other issues come into it. You don't mention your age, but I guess it's nowhere near 18. As far as I can see, you have to talk to your Mom and explain your discomfort with going to see the "family friend." The risk is worth it, IMO.

Char1999
June 24th, 2015, 04:43 AM
Just tell your mom you'd be more comfortable seeing a female ob-gyn. If you saw the female one before, then the family friend guy isn't going to care much, I don't think.

The female doctor doesn't work there any more its all guys now! Sorry I wasn't very clear in my rambling post and thanks for replying.

:(That's a little tricky. I agree that you need to see a doctor. But I can see that other issues come into it. You don't mention your age, but I guess it's nowhere near 18. As far as I can see, you have to talk to your Mom and explain your discomfort with going to see the "family friend." The risk is worth it, IMO.

I am just 15 like two weeks ago, and yeah I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet and talk to her but I am terrified. I already know she will march me straight to the family friend and it will be mortifying :(

BlackParadePixie
June 24th, 2015, 10:08 AM
The female doctor doesn't work there any more its all guys now! Sorry I wasn't very clear in my rambling post and thanks for replying.

:(
No, I understood that...tell your mom you want to see a different doctor. If she can't respect your wishes she's being awfully petty.

Char1999
June 24th, 2015, 12:44 PM
No, I understood that...tell your mom you want to see a different doctor. If she can't respect your wishes she's being awfully petty.

You don't know my mom, she is a nightmare, but thanks for your help!

Hi girls! Thanks for all your help with my question and I just wanted to let you know that its all sorted.

I psyched myself up when I took a shower last night to tell my mum about it because I knew my dad and brothers were out for the evening. Her reaction was really weird when I said about it because instead of saying I should go to the doctor she asked if I minded if she looked at it herself because she thought she knew what it was!

It was sooooooo embarrassing but eventually I let her as I thought it would be better than the doctor poking around my bits! She said she knew what it was at once and that both she and my sister had the same thing!!

She said it worried her too when she was going through puberty and perhaps it was a hereditary issue but that it was some thing called Haematoma of the clitoris. She showed me this thing about it on net doctor....

''Sometimes, swelling and tenderness of the clitoris are more severe and persist for up to a week.

This can be due to a small amount of bleeding inside the clitoris. This type of collection of blood is essentially the same as a bruise. It's called a haematoma.''

It's totally harmless apparently and can just be because of over stimulation or rubbing against your knickers and will fade and come back over and over, nothing to worry about!!

So all is OK and apart from never being able to look my mum in the face again now she has seen my clitoris and all the other stuff down there. She even said that I should consider shaving my pubes as I looked a bit untidy down there and would I like her to buy me a razor!!! Mortified, I went so red and just rushed out the room!!!

Anyway all well, and thanks for your help and support!!

Abbeys
June 25th, 2015, 07:46 AM
I like a happy ending.

That was a good story!!!

:):):):):)

Abbey

XXXX

LITTLEANGEL16
June 26th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Good to hear you got sorted out Char and you were able to get advice from your mum, hope all is ok now. It was an interesting post X