PDA

View Full Version : First time - orgasm

hannaszabo
June 21st, 2015, 10:00 AM
Hi Girls!

Is it normal that for the first two-three times after loosing your virginity you are not havin orgasm vaginally? Or I am just not a girl who can get orgasm easily by stimulating her vagina?

BlackParadePixie
June 21st, 2015, 10:35 AM
yes, that is totally normal. Some girls never, or rarely orgasm from vaginal intercourse.

hannaszabo
June 21st, 2015, 12:38 PM
yes, that is totally normal. Some girls never, or rarely orgasm from vaginal intercourse.

BlackParadePixie
June 21st, 2015, 12:45 PM
that doesn't necessarily mean you won't ever be able to orgasm from intercourse. I didn't ever orgasm from sex with the first guy I had sex with, only oral and fingering. Sometimes it takes being with someone different, or even just learning more about your body as time goes on. :)

hannaszabo
June 21st, 2015, 12:53 PM
that doesn't necessarily mean you won't ever be able to orgasm from intercourse. I didn't ever orgasm from sex with the first guy I had sex with, only oral and fingering. Sometimes it takes being with someone different, or even just learning more about your body as time goes on. :)

I hope you are right, I would love to feel orgasm from intercourse, maybe without condom it would be more joyful :)

BlackParadePixie
June 21st, 2015, 01:18 PM
I hope you are right, I would love to feel orgasm from intercourse, maybe without condom it would be more joyful :)
honestly, for me the condom didn't have anything to do with it.

Isabella_
June 22nd, 2015, 02:40 AM
Everyone is different and just because it doesn't happen now doesn't mean it won't later
Soooo many changing factors from you and the guy etc

LucieP
June 22nd, 2015, 07:09 AM
Hi Hanna, congratulations, so it finally happened!!;)

I remember reading that most women cant orgasm from vaginal stimulation. It took me a while to figure out how to. We cant post about sexual techniques here but if you google 'G-spot' there's a lot of information out there you and your bf might find useful.

A condom wont change how it feels for you but it does protect you against pregnancy and diseases so I hope you keep using one! Good luck!!:)

hannaszabo
June 22nd, 2015, 10:47 AM

I remember reading that most women cant orgasm from vaginal stimulation. It took me a while to figure out how to. We cant post about sexual techniques here but if you google 'G-spot' there's a lot of information out there you and your bf might find useful.

A condom wont change how it feels for you but it does protect you against pregnancy and diseases so I hope you keep using one! Good luck!!:)

Yep, it happened :) I loved it :) I love it. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Felicia_
June 24th, 2015, 04:17 AM
Hopefully you start cumming during sex it's so goood

LITTLEANGEL16
June 26th, 2015, 01:45 AM

I would agree with this and others. Hope all goes well.

Iam-Marie
June 26th, 2015, 05:30 AM
yes, i think it is normally

Cangirl
July 10th, 2015, 08:31 AM
I'm looking forward to orgasming from it to :)

KellyNC
July 13th, 2015, 03:28 PM
All girls are different when it comes to having orgasms during sex, if anything I would say experiencing an orgasms your first few times is actually fairly rare, particularly if both your partner and you both were virgins or otherwise sexually inexperienced. After that though it might just depend on your body, while continuing to have sex definitely should lead to increased and could lead to having a vaginal orgasm, a lot of girls just can't get over the edge from sex alone and need some sort of clitoral stimulation in order to reach that climax.

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 07:13 AM
Perfectly normal, some girls don't have vaginal orgasms at all, and since you and/or your partner are inexperienced, you might not know the right way to make yourself orgasm vaginally yet

JaceySmiles
August 2nd, 2015, 09:57 PM
I have a hard time having a vaginal orgasm, most of mine come from rubbing my clit

maggs
August 3rd, 2015, 07:14 AM
It's normal, but it will happen sooner or later ^_^

LITTLEANGEL16
August 3rd, 2015, 09:41 AM
I have a hard time having a vaginal orgasm, most of mine come from rubbing my clit
Am the exact same Jacey :) X

stoneflowe96
August 3rd, 2015, 11:49 AM
I didn't had a orgasm either the first times during sex. For me was it a combation of nervousness, wrong position and not stimulating my clitoris

NorthSeaGirl
August 4th, 2015, 07:08 AM
I am pretty sure that I will never have orgasm by vagina stimulation. I have read that many women are as me.

Sweeper
August 11th, 2015, 11:12 PM
I can only have one either by myself or if I do it myself during sex, but I'm told that gets better with age.

THJKIGB
August 11th, 2015, 11:20 PM
I am so glad you reached orgasm when having sex. It is such a wonderful feeling all over your body. Hope for many more orgasms in the future.

Daniella98
August 13th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Try to make the guy enter you in different angles. Or maybe better if you try yourself and find out what pushes your button

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 10:02 AM
i don't know if it helps or not but i've found that i ended up having more vaginal orgasms the more i...uh practiced. that might be the case for you as well.

nicole97
August 24th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Glad it happened for you, it also took me a few times to have an orgasm when I first became active with my BF as well but once I did...wow. I would tell anyone else who may be left wanting more after their first few times that often working with your partner and having enough experience to know what works best is really the only way to make sex more satisfying.

Hannah98
August 24th, 2015, 11:10 PM
Totally normal