PDA

View Full Version : What is the point?

EssentialAspiration
June 19th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Finished school. Always hated it. Want a job over the summer holidays before I start college. Can't get one and I just feel like my life is yet again going fucking nowhere and I'm just wasting my time being alive. What is the point. Why can other people get jobs and I can't. What is wrong with me. I've never done anything right and I seriously thought after I finished school my life would get better but instead I'm just sat about at home which I fucking hate doing. I want to work and I want a purpose to live and I want to be happy is that too much to ask for? I'm not even picky with work whatsoever I will work anywhere but I have nothing. What is the fucking point

Vermilion
June 19th, 2015, 01:06 PM
where are you from ? What country

EssentialAspiration
June 19th, 2015, 01:54 PM
England

Microcosm
June 21st, 2015, 08:59 PM
EssentialAspiration,

There is no answer. We give ourselves whatever purpose we choose to. For some, they prefer a religious purpose. For others, they prefer an expressive purpose(art, music, etc.). It can be anything, really.

Try not to worry about it, bro. It will really do nothing but slow you down. I know that most people are just going to say that, but it's really all you can do. Also, don't get mad at yourself or blame yourself whenever you do think about it. Just kind of let it slide. Think what you want to think but try not to let yourself get too caught up in any one depressive thought.

That's my advice. Best of luck to you. :)