PDA

View Full Version : dry humping

ashleigh7
June 19th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Man I hate that word!!! "Dry humping" : / Anyways, I was wondering if we tried dry humping with both of us wearing a speedo swimsuit, you think his sperm could go through his suit and mine....and bam I could get pregnant! : / Or do you think there is enough material to stop it from getting in me? Thanks all : ) Were not ready for sex....yet..: ) but want to try something close, ya know.

ClaraWho
June 19th, 2015, 01:41 AM
Simple answer - Yes.

Hence condoms are latex not fabric. Not worth the risk! Unless he wears a condom when you are doing that O.o!

~ Clara

Cangirl
June 19th, 2015, 06:58 AM
From what I know the chances are pretty small that you would get pregnant from that. I mean yeah i guess his sperm can go through his bathing suit, and yours but then they'll still have to swim up inside and you know what else. I think you'd probably have changed by then right? just saying that its pretty small chance of getting pregnant from dry humping over clothes.

GeorginaDW
June 19th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I think the chances of you getting pregnant from that are pretty low. Go for it.

LITTLEANGEL17
June 19th, 2015, 11:34 AM
It's unlikely but NOT 100% safe.

ClaraWho
June 19th, 2015, 12:15 PM
To all the foolish comments say 'go for it', 'chances are pretty low'.

- A CHILD IS AT LEAST AN 18 YEAR COMMITMENT, not to be made due to childish inappropriate fooling around.

- Do you think she's ready for a child?! She doesn't put her age, but if she's on here - SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO BE PREGNANT. SHE HAS A LIFE TO LEAD.

------

CONDOMS ARE A 'SMALL CHANCE'.

- 99.9% effective. WITH BILLIONS OF PEOPLE USING THEM.

This means that statistically and practically speaking, they fail. And you think wearing slightly thicker underwear is going to stop the sperm?!?! :confused:

People have got pregnant from less.

-------

Ashleigh,

I praise that you clearly are sensible enough to want to ensure no pregnancy, and to take necessary precautions. You are thinking before acting, you obviously appreciate the seriousness of which these decisions should be made. I'm sorry for ranting on your thread.

Oral sex is the most obvious alternative, if that is something you are comfortable with right now.

~ Frustrated Clara

ashleigh7
June 19th, 2015, 01:54 PM
ya, no worries claraWho : ) . Ya I totally DO NOT want to get pregnant!!!! But just thought it might be fun to try..or do, for both of us. Not sure about doing oral...kinda scared of being bad at it, : /. But thanks all for the replys : )

Abbeys
June 19th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I would risk it and I'm about as risk averse as you can get.

:)

Abbey

ashleigh7
June 19th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Ashleigh, worrying about being "bad at" oral is like being nervous of kissing. Except --- I guess the guy doesn't care as long as you don't actually hurt him (no biting.)

A question - what kind of "dry humping" are you talking about? Legs between the thighs (that's kind-of like using a pillow but nicer) or - um - crotch to crotch?

like crotch..to...crotch....missionary position....got that from my sex ed class!! ha..

Please use the "Edit" button if you would like to add something to your previous response, rather than posting consecutively. ~Lost in the Echo

neledisapersonne
June 19th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Clara I dont think you understand what we understand from the word dry humping

neledisapersonne
June 19th, 2015, 06:45 PM
and ashleigh I dont think you can get pregnant from dry humping... But googling it would be a pretty good idea if you wanna really know

ClaraWho
June 19th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Clara I dont think you understand what we understand from the word dry humping

That's two words. And clearly you should google it!

~ Clara

neledisapersonne
June 20th, 2015, 02:39 AM
I don't believe dry humping with clothes on has a chance of getting you pregnant and without clothes on there's just like a very slim chance. And if you know what dry humping is then you are overestimating the power of semen, its not gonna penetrate 2 layers of clothing and go all the way inside you to fertilize your egg.

ClaraWho
June 20th, 2015, 05:48 AM
I don't believe dry humping with clothes on has a chance of getting you pregnant and without clothes on there's just like a very slim chance. And if you know what dry humping is then you are overestimating the power of semen, its not gonna penetrate 2 layers of clothing and go all the way inside you to fertilize your egg.

Read the OP's question. And then my response.

~ Clara

neledisapersonne
June 20th, 2015, 08:23 AM
Yes she says they will dry hump with swimsuits, which are clothes in my book, and wanders if she will get pregnant, which is not likely in my opinion. So I still think you are overestimating his boyfriend's little soldiers

Abbeys
June 20th, 2015, 08:48 AM
Yes she says they will dry hump with swimsuits, which are clothes in my book, and wanders if she will get pregnant, which is not likely in my opinion. So I still think you are overestimating his boyfriend's little soldiers

" So I still think you are overestimating his boyfriend's little soldiers"

Love it!

I suppose if you really want to go over the top you could get a spermicide.

prtygurl
June 20th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Ashleigh, it sounds like he is lying between your legs. In that case, if he cums, even with 2 swimsuits in the way, it's risky.

ClaraWho
June 20th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Ashleigh, it sounds like he is lying between your legs. In that case, if he cums, even with 2 swimsuits in the way, it's risky.

Finally some common sense around here! The sperm are microscopic, the fabric isn't airtight like a latex condom, and sperm can live for up to 3 days in warm damp conditions.

I never had a sex ed class in my life and I know all this. Come on people, if you lack common sense, Google can be your best friend. :what:

~ Clara

neledisapersonne
June 20th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Finally some common sense around here! The sperm are microscopic, the fabric isn't airtight like a latex condom, and sperm can live for up to 3 days in warm damp conditions.

I never had a sex ed class in my life and I know all this. Come on people, if you lack common sense, Google can be your best friend. :what:

~ Clara

I really did google after seeing you were adamant in your case but couldn't find anything to change my mind to be honest.

I am not saying that I am 100% right but you saying you are 100% right seems wrong somehow...

ClaraWho
June 20th, 2015, 05:57 PM
I really did google after seeing you were adamant in your case but couldn't find anything to change my mind to be honest.

I am not saying that I am 100% right but you saying you are 100% right seems wrong somehow...

Actually 3 days was conservative, sperm can live 5 days (swimming up the vagina) in theory and reach an egg. It only takes one sperm to become pregnant, men produce millions each ejaculation.

The simple fact is, as I have laid out in previous posts, that even a 'small chance' isn't worth the quick thrill. The consequences are just too high. That 15 minutes of juvenile 'go for it' fun could lead to the creation of a life. Of a baby.

Why when there are so many more pleasurable alternatives would one take that risk?!

Really, men don't get as much out of dry humping as girls anyway. Their parts aren't designed that way, and the fabric can actually be irritating and chaff on the penis head.

Due to forum rules I cannot suggest these alternatives, but the OP is being inventive and cautious in her own options already.

~ Clara

stoneflowe96
June 20th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Why do you hate the word? For me I had very good experiance with dry humping. I don't think you are pregnant, but there is not a 100 % safty for it. Yes there is a possability, but in mine opinnion it is minor.

sweettayla
June 20th, 2015, 11:44 PM

~ Clara
This, the chances are pretty small but you can still pregnant. If you want to pleasure each other, oral would be a safer alternative.

hannaszabo
June 21st, 2015, 03:19 AM
Don't worry, I truly believe its impossible.

Isabella_
June 22nd, 2015, 12:12 PM
I doubt it but why risk?

Felicia_
June 23rd, 2015, 10:28 PM
Super unlikely but I suppose it's not impossible?