PDA

View Full Version : Clear skin

PlinyTheElder
June 16th, 2015, 02:33 AM
How can i keep my skin clear, i've noticed it tends to get super oily sometimes, especially around my nose and temples. Also, when you get pimples, do you pop em or wait til they shrink?

NewZealand
June 16th, 2015, 02:56 AM
hey dude :) i went through a period of really bad skin when i got a bit unhealthy and lazy. quite simply it cleared up when i started to drink heaps of water, get active again and not eat junk. but blackheads are still a problem, but i just exfoliate a about once a month. but i use a cleanser twice a day. if i get a big pimple i chuck a product with benzoyl peroxideon on it. usually clears up overnight.

WintersuN
June 16th, 2015, 02:57 AM
Have a shower regularly and wash your face with simple, cold water if you notice oiliness during the day. As much as it's tempting, never touch your pimples with your bare, unclean hands. If you're really keen on getting rid of pimples, buy a cream with the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide, in Australia it comes under the name Benzac by a company called Galderma.

Jaffe
June 16th, 2015, 10:31 AM
I have to wash like 4 times a day. Always cool water or lukewarm at most. Hot makes them come back more. And use a loofa on your face when you shower. Your own, not one anyone else uses. And I notice that the more time I am in the sun, the less I get.

If any pimples get bad, I put an acne cream on them right after I wash. I have a prescription cream. I never pop them. Plus... my doctor said to not drink carbonated drinks, and esp not diet drinks, and to cut back on milk and dairy. Not sure what parts of that all helped, but I have a lot less now than I did a year ago.

Vermilion
June 16th, 2015, 10:36 AM
I get oily skin around my nose and forehead. As for spots I burst them

Taryn98
June 16th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Go see a dermatologist. They can tell you what's best for your type of skin and situation.

pjones
June 17th, 2015, 05:58 PM
i haven't had a problem with acne. do wash my face a few times a day and in the sun a lot which i guess is helpful.