PDA

View Full Version : Noticeable changes

MeliWelli
June 15th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Have been noticing that in the past few months, when my bf cums, its a lot more and its a lot thicker, and it tastes stronger...He said he's not doing anything special but the changes are hard not to notice. Is it normal for guys to make much more cum as they go through puberty?

LITTLEANGEL17
June 15th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Everyone is different so there is no normal

biancachica
June 15th, 2015, 09:15 PM
I noticed quantity changes sometimes especially when my boyfriend hasn't cum in a long time but never in the thickness or taste that much. But I don't think its abnormal especially during puberty.
I'm curious, how much did he cum before and how much does he cum now? ( approximately)

MeliWelli
June 15th, 2015, 11:39 PM
I noticed quantity changes sometimes especially when my boyfriend hasn't cum in a long time but never in the thickness or taste that much. But I don't think its abnormal especially during puberty.
I'm curious, how much did he cum before and how much does he cum now? ( approximately)

I would guess maybe a tablespoon before, but over the last couple weeks...close to 2x that now. Sure a lot of it is puberty (for thickness especially), but think it might be because we go for longer now, so there's more or a build up. When he would shoot before it would come out in 3-4 spurts, but now its like 6-7. It's hot to watch ;) but harder to deal with lol.

sweettayla
June 16th, 2015, 02:10 AM
I've never really noticed any change in consistency, what he's been eating can change the way cum tastes though. l think a lot of things can change the amount, how horny he is, how long since he last came and how long he lasts before he cums all seem to make a difference but l don't think there's any "normal" amount.

biancachica
June 18th, 2015, 09:01 PM
I would guess maybe a tablespoon before, but over the last couple weeks...close to 2x that now. Sure a lot of it is puberty (for thickness especially), but think it might be because we go for longer now, so there's more or a build up. When he would shoot before it would come out in 3-4 spurts, but now its like 6-7. It's hot to watch ;) but harder to deal with lol.

Wow 2 tablespoons is a lot! My boyfriend cums a lot too, he fills out around 1 inch of a condom from what I remember which is probably about 1 tbs, which I find is so much, I can't image twice that! Its amazing the drastic increase. I do notice that a longer build up does increase the quantity, because sometimes we have long sex sessions (some times a whole day, with breaks of course) and he only cums once at the end, and its a much larger amount than usual. He usually has larger and harder spurts. But like you, it turns me on when a guy cums a lot, however it makes a huge mess [emoji14]

Isabella_
June 22nd, 2015, 11:19 AM
Hydration is a factor

jhardy
June 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
I imagine some of it is just puberty and getting older, farther along. As guys get further into puberty, they're able to produce more semen, and it goes from kinda thin to thicker.

Felicia_
June 23rd, 2015, 06:55 PM
Hormones and how hydrated he's been for days while making the cum maybe?