PDA

View Full Version : Friend wont stop about boyfriend

Coldfire
June 13th, 2015, 04:35 PM
I have recently asked a girl if she liked me and she said she wasn't interested which i just making myself sad but i have to deal with it. Self harming still happens and i can't seem to stop myself. My exams are over so that's one weight off my shoulders but i still think about the girl alot. My best friend who happens to be a girl recently found herself someone and never stops talking about him which just lowers me down.

Im not coping very well because i have no one who loves me and im surrounded by people who love another while i just sit here self harming

Thanks,
Michael

Elena_
June 14th, 2015, 06:49 AM
I have recently asked a girl if she liked me and she said she wasn't interested which i just making myself sad but i have to deal with it. Self harming still happens and i can't seem to stop myself. My exams are over so that's one weight off my shoulders but i still think about the girl alot. My best friend who happens to be a girl recently found herself someone and never stops talking about him which just lowers me down.

Im not coping very well because i have no one who loves me and im surrounded by people who love another while i just sit here self harming

Thanks,
Michael

Hey !!
I bet you are a wonderful person. Maybe that girl didnt feel like dating anyone or she is really busy ... I dont know. But you shouldnt harm yourself for that , love isnt the only thing in this world. You have a family that cares about you , right? And your friends can help you.
You can tell your best friend what you are feeling now , she will understand you
Anyway, if you want to talk or whatever ...feel free to PM me!!

Coldfire
June 14th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Hey !!
I bet you are a wonderful person. Maybe that girl didnt feel like dating anyone or she is really busy ... I dont know. But you shouldnt harm yourself for that , love isnt the only thing in this world. You have a family that cares about you , right? And your friends can help you.
You can tell your best friend what you are feeling now , she will understand you
Anyway, if you want to talk or whatever ...feel free to PM me!!

I have barely any friends and as each day goes on. It feels like my family love me less and less. I don't want to speak to my friend about it as she will take it the wrong way and we will grow further and further apart like we have for these past years. I just need a friend i can trust and talk to.

Sadly, i can't pm yet.

Thanks,
Michael

Elena_
June 14th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I have barely any friends and as each day goes on. It feels like my family love me less and less. I don't want to speak to my friend about it as she will take it the wrong way and we will grow further and further apart like we have for these past years. I just need a friend i can trust and talk to.

Sadly, i can't pm yet.

Thanks,
Michael

Mmmm ... Maybe you should speak more to your other friends , or make new friends at school or you can try a new sport , where you can meet new people ...
I would like to be your friend and hang out with you , but sadly , I cant :(

PS: i think we can talk on the visitor messages :)

Coldfire
June 14th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Mmmm ... Maybe you should speak more to your other friends , or make new friends at school or you can try a new sport , where you can meet new people ...
I would like to be your friend and hang out with you , but sadly , I cant :(

PS: i think we can talk on the visitor messages :)

Thanks for the reply,

I am home edded so meeting people at school isnt really a choice, i have quite a few feelings for quite a few girls but none of them care and or think im too young. Mostly its im 14 and they are 16-17. I just need someone i can sit with and tell everything to. Councilers dont work, i have trust issues with adults

Elena_
June 15th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the reply,

I am home edded so meeting people at school isnt really a choice, i have quite a few feelings for quite a few girls but none of them care and or think im too young. Mostly its im 14 and they are 16-17. I just need someone i can sit with and tell everything to. Councilers dont work, i have trust issues with adults

Oh ok !! And what about your siblings / cousins / neighbours? And i think age doesnt matter , most of my boy friends are one year older than me , and thats not a problem lol