PDA

View Full Version : Anyone smoking Rollies?

Stronk Serb
June 13th, 2015, 04:25 AM
For you who don't know, a Rollie is a roll-up cigarette. I started smoking them when I realised they are cheaper and I smoke them less. Also it saves me the hassle of having to give a cugarette when someone asks me. I just say: "Here, roll up one". Most people ask me to roll them up one but I say I'm too lazy for it.

James Dean
June 13th, 2015, 05:54 AM
My cousin makes his own cigarettes. He doesn't buy packs anymore. He gets a bag of tobacco from the store and rolls his own like you mentioned. He says he does it to help him quit, but I don't know.

Stronk Serb
June 13th, 2015, 10:40 AM
My cousin makes his own cigarettes. He doesn't buy packs anymore. He gets a bag of tobacco from the store and rolls his own like you mentioned. He says he does it to help him quit, but I don't know.

Well, yeah, tobbacco sold separately is pure(r) tobacco, the one in pre-made cigarettes has chemicals to speed up the burn, add a flavour and sort of weaken it so your throat doesnt hurt while inhaling larger quantities of smoke. Lucky Strike cigarettes they sell here are pure shit, the tobacco in them tastes like crap, but their tobacco for rolling is great.