PDA

View Full Version : feeling upset worried anxious just confused post here

thatgothgirluknow
June 11th, 2015, 10:32 AM
so i thought sometimes i feel a little upset and want to vent but dont specifically want to start a new post heres a place for people to post there worries thoughts feelings or whatever
rules
1 - this is not a place for people to comment on others thoughts if you want to talk to them or comment then msg them (plz)

2 - never be afraid to post were a family here no ones here to judge u

3 - be respectful of others who post if u have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all

ill go first

- anxiety my dear friend your back nice to see u again but cant we work out a better time like when im not trying to have fun or study cant we agree to go our separate ways?

SubEruanna
May 23rd, 2016, 10:30 PM
sometimes I wish others could accept me for the way I am, that "coming out" didnt have to be a thing, because everybody wouldnt make such a big deal of it. Babies are born all sorts of different genders, and teens have been trying to piece together what makes them, them, scince the beginning of human thoughts. So why is it still so difficult?

Also, Boyinaband (youtuber) made a song about LGBTQ+ people having to hide themselves from the people they truly care about. and that just made me cry :( this is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYoapICIfeE

Eruanna