PDA

View Full Version : hi again

thatgothgirluknow
June 9th, 2015, 08:34 PM
its been awhile since i last posted on this form but im starting to struggle again i know u guys all probably think im a baby but here i am again been suicidal lately but im doing my best right now im not to worried about not cutting my main goal is just not to kill myself

xXoblivionXx
June 9th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Hey Jordan,

just want to let you know that feeling depressed doesn't make you a baby. You are struggling and trying to get past it, that's a really brave thing to do.

distracting has always been a good thing that I do to help keep myself safe when I'm feeling like hurting myself. sometimes it's easier than others but putting on head phones and blasting music sometimes calms me down. also, if you want to talk. I'm here for you :)

thatgothgirluknow
June 9th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Hey Jordan,

just want to let you know that feeling depressed doesn't make you a baby. You are struggling and trying to get past it, that's a really brave thing to do.

distracting has always been a good thing that I do to help keep myself safe when I'm feeling like hurting myself. sometimes it's easier than others but putting on head phones and blasting music sometimes calms me down. also, if you want to talk. I'm here for you :) thx watcing tv and getting ahead on work helps me so ill work a little more in school since i do virtual school

xXoblivionXx
June 9th, 2015, 09:24 PM
thx watcing tv and getting ahead on work helps me so ill work a little more in school since i do virtual school

do what ever works. for me it's running, when I run my head clears and I only think about breathing. It's really nice