PDA

View Full Version : Am I Big?

fredfredburger
June 9th, 2015, 08:27 PM
I had sex with only 3 girls but all of them have told me that I was "big", not only from seeing it but also from sex and oral sex. Personally I consider myself average, with a length of 5.9 inches and girth of 5.4 inches, which is nothing impressive, but they seemed to think that it is large, especially the girth. One of the girls who is also my friend with benefits told me that I wasn't the longest but definitely the thickest out of all her 8 sexual partners, which surprised me. I am not concerned with my size, I am just wondering if it was only those three girls that find me large, or can I actually be considered large? I'd love to know what you think.

Also:
Guys, whats your size (length and girth) and has any girl found it big?
Did they find it large in length, in girth or both?

Girls, do you think that my size is large?
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he?
What size do you personally consider to be large?

WintersuN
June 10th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Is there even such a thing as average when it comes to this? It's like asking what's the average height of the world's trees, or the depth of the world's oceans. Sure, we can estimate until the end of time but nobody will really know. There just aren't enough samples in the world to make a fair estimate. I wouldn't be too concerned about it, especially if you're 'friends' enjoyed themselves.

Jdog5513
June 10th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Yeah, your just about average bro, may be big to them though haha. I'm 15 and I'm 6" hard and 5" girth

biancachica
June 10th, 2015, 06:33 PM
You are most likely above average and your girth is definitely above average. Personally, I would consider you large based on past experiences and what I can handle. My current bf is a bit shorter than you but a bit thicker than you from what I remember and I consider him endowed. When we have sex I always need a little adjusting time and when giving him a blowjob I cant fit much in my mouth. I mostly base a guys size on girth because it plays a bigger role during sex. Of course every girl is different. I consider myself small and your size would definitely be big for me.

Seahawks15
June 10th, 2015, 08:55 PM
I would consider you average.My dick is 6 inches long hard with a 7 inch girth.I've never showed a girl or had sex with one for any to say.

hawkeye4077
June 11th, 2015, 02:11 PM
I'd say overall average, however you are thicker than average. I'm 8 inches long and about 5.25 or 5.5 inches around. I've always been told I'm big because im very long.

Bull
June 11th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I would say you are pretty normal length and slightly above average in girth. I have gotten bj from two people, both thought my 6 plus length and 5 girth was pretty big. One had a problem the other did not when giving bj.

ultramagnum11
June 11th, 2015, 05:43 PM
I'd say you're around average length but on the thicker side. To answer your other questions I'm 8" long, 6.5" around, and every girl that has commented has said I'm pretty big both length and girth.

Uranus
June 11th, 2015, 07:15 PM
You're basically average in length. However average for girth is about 4.5" which you're at 5.4". And most girls prefer girth over length.

THJKIGB
June 12th, 2015, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE=fredfredburger;3151547]I had sex with only 3 girls but all of them have told me that I was "big", not only from seeing it but also from sex and oral sex. Personally I consider myself average, with a length of 5.9 inches and girth of 5.4 inches, which is nothing impressive, but they seemed to think that it is large, especially the girth. One of the girls who is also my friend with benefits told me that I wasn't the longest but definitely the thickest out of all her 8 sexual partners, which surprised me. I am not concerned with my size, I am just wondering if it was only those three girls that find me large, or can I actually be considered large? I'd love to know what you think.

Girls, do you think that my size is large? No, I think you are about average. When my boyfriend and I started having sex he was about your size. Now he has grown to 6" and I still consider that average and the perfect size for me.
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? No I have only been with my boyfriend and he was the perfect size for me and I am a very petite girl.
What size do you personally consider to be large? I would say 7" or larger

biancachica
June 13th, 2015, 11:53 AM
I started a thread about a study that found the average from a large sample if you want to check it out. I think you would be above average from what I remember about the results.

fredfredburger
June 13th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the responses. I guess having an average length but a thicker girth does make it seem on the larger side because girth has a slighlty bigger importance during penetration and oral. I guess size also depends on the girl.

I would say you are pretty normal length and slightly above average in girth. I have gotten bj from two people, both thought my 6 plus length and 5 girth was pretty big. One had a problem the other did not when giving bj.

I also had problems when receiving blowjobs. A girl apologized to me because she said she couldnt give me a proper blowjob because of my girth, but tbh I really couldnt complain they were amazing.

You are most likely above average and your girth is definitely above average. Personally, I would consider you large based on past experiences and what I can handle. My current bf is a bit shorter than you but a bit thicker than you from what I remember and I consider him endowed. When we have sex I always need a little adjusting time and when giving him a blowjob I cant fit much in my mouth. I mostly base a guys size on girth because it plays a bigger role during sex. Of course every girl is different. I consider myself small and your size would definitely be big for me.

How much bigger is your boyfriend and was he the biggest you've ever had? What would you consider to be a large girth and length?

Girls, do you think that my size is large? No, I think you are about average. When my boyfriend and I started having sex he was about your size. Now he has grown to 6" and I still consider that average and the perfect size for me.
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? No I have only been with my boyfriend and he was the perfect size for me and I am a very petite girl.
What size do you personally consider to be large? I would say 7" or larger

Do you know your boyfriend's circumference or an estimate of it? And what would you consider to be a large girth?

biancachica
June 18th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I also had problems when receiving blowjobs. A girl apologized to me because she said she couldnt give me a proper blowjob because of my girth, but tbh I really couldnt complain they were amazing.

How much bigger is your boyfriend and was he the biggest you've ever had? What would you consider to be a large girth and length?

Yes my current boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had in terms of girth. He is 5.5 inches around from what I remember so about the same as you. He is a bit under 6 inches in length so shorter than you. I consider a large length to be anything above 6 inches because that's pretty much all I can take. For girth, anything over 5 inches I consider big.

Also for blowjobs I find it quite a challenge to blow my bf with his thick penis. I love giving them and he loves receiving them but I just can't take a lot in compared to other guys and I can't do it for as long.

fredfredburger
June 24th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Yes my current boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had in terms of girth. He is 5.5 inches around from what I remember so about the same as you. He is a bit under 6 inches in length so shorter than you. I consider a large length to be anything above 6 inches because that's pretty much all I can take. For girth, anything over 5 inches I consider big.

Also for blowjobs I find it quite a challenge to blow my bf with his thick penis. I love giving them and he loves receiving them but I just can't take a lot in compared to other guys and I can't do it for as long.

How about the biggest in length? Can you really feel a difference in girth from 5 inches and 5.5 inches for example?And when you say you cant take a lot in when blowing him how much is that? And how much can you take of the other guys? Because for me, they mostly sucked on the head because anymore was overwhelming or impossible.

CuriousConner
June 25th, 2015, 08:03 PM
It's not about the size of the boat..

Renata_cmp
June 25th, 2015, 08:37 PM
how about stop looking at your own dick and actually be confident? Nobody cares about size and you know if it's big or small. Move on.

Anomaly
June 26th, 2015, 08:55 PM
That's decent!

broskalif13
June 26th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah you're pretty average

Canadian Dream
June 26th, 2015, 09:39 PM
I think that's pretty average if not a bit above.

Guys, whats your size (length and girth) and has any girl found it big? I'm 7" long and 6" in girth (hard). My girlfriend found it pretty big.
Did they find it large in length, in girth or both? She said girth mostly, but length she said I was ok :P

The37thElement
June 27th, 2015, 12:34 PM
My signature sums up everything in my opinion.

Laibachd
June 29th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Girls, do you think that my size is large? I think it's average
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? I have not so far
What size do you personally consider to be large? Anything above 18 cm

biancachica
June 30th, 2015, 06:22 PM
How about the biggest in length? Can you really feel a difference in girth from 5 inches and 5.5 inches for example?And when you say you cant take a lot in when blowing him how much is that? And how much can you take of the other guys? Because for me, they mostly sucked on the head because anymore was overwhelming or impossible.

The biggest length I had sex with was around 6.5 inches. And yes I can really feel the difference of 0.5 inches. My ex bf was 0.5 inches smaller than my current and I really feel the difference. I usually only fit the tip and the other guys maybe a couple of inches. I have a small mouth too and gag reflex so that doesnt help

fredfredburger
June 30th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Thank you for your answers everyone!

I think that's pretty average if not a bit above.

Guys, whats your size (length and girth) and has any girl found it big? I'm 7" long and 6" in girth (hard). My girlfriend found it pretty big.
Did they find it large in length, in girth or both? She said girth mostly, but length she said I was ok :P

Ya you are definitely above average but were you the largest your girlfriend ever had? And has any other girl found it big?

Girls, do you think that my size is large? I think it's average
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? I have not so far
What size do you personally consider to be large? Anything above 18 cm

How big is the biggest guy you have been with? And what size circumference do you find large?

The biggest length I had sex with was around 6.5 inches. And yes I can really feel the difference of 0.5 inches. My ex bf was 0.5 inches smaller than my current and I really feel the difference. I usually only fit the tip and the other guys maybe a couple of inches. I have a small mouth too and gag reflex so that doesnt help

Can you feel the difference in length? Which one do you prefer in length?

SethfromMI
June 30th, 2015, 08:00 PM
your more average but nothing wrong with that. if they are happy then good for you

Laibachd
June 30th, 2015, 08:16 PM
How big is the biggest guy you have been with? And what size circumference do you find large?

8'' is the biggest. Anything above 5.5'' i consider large in girth.

Canadian Dream
July 1st, 2015, 10:31 PM
Ya you are definitely above average but were you the largest your girlfriend ever had? And has any other girl found it big?

I think she told me once that yes I was the biggest of her boyfriends. She was my only girlfriend and apart from her no other girl really commented on my dick size.

Boyboyboy1
July 1st, 2015, 10:43 PM
I am 17, my dick is 5.5 inches long and 5.1 inch girth is this a good size?

biancachica
July 5th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Can you feel the difference in length? Which one do you prefer in length?

Yes if he is too long. I'm very shallow so if a guy over 6 inches tries to put it all in I feel it hitting my cervix. 6 inches is probably my sweet spot because it avoids hurting me and its long enough to be able to do many positions.

fredfredburger
July 10th, 2015, 08:14 PM
8'' is the biggest. Anything above 5.5'' i consider large in girth.

Damn thats pretty long! Did you like the bigger penis or do you prefer something more average? And whats the biggest girth you've experienced?

I am 17, my dick is 5.5 inches long and 5.1 inch girth is this a good size?

Sounds like a good size but Im not the best person to tell you

Yes if he is too long. I'm very shallow so if a guy over 6 inches tries to put it all in I feel it hitting my cervix. 6 inches is probably my sweet spot because it avoids hurting me and its long enough to be able to do many positions.

What would be your ideal girth? And even though I am almost 6 inches I still find some positions hard to enter more than a few inches like standing and spooning positions. Are you able to do these?

Laibachd
July 11th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Damn thats pretty long! Did you like the bigger penis or do you prefer something more average? And whats the biggest girth you've experienced?

I liked the bigger one ^^ I don't know, i think something around 6.5!

Yolodolo
July 11th, 2015, 10:06 PM
I think every girl will say you're big not matter what lol

biancachica
July 13th, 2015, 09:39 PM
What would be your ideal girth? And even though I am almost 6 inches I still find some positions hard to enter more than a few inches like standing and spooning positions. Are you able to do these?

I would say that anything between 4.5 and 5.5 is great for me. I like it under 5 because it takes less time to get used to and less painful. But over 5 inches really fills me up and satisfies me more especially when im very horny.for blowjobs i prefer a thinner penis.
And yes some positions are harder but we just adjust them so that the penetration goes deeper. But having sex with a longer penis does allow to try more positions especially the more extreme ones.

Uniquemind
July 13th, 2015, 11:47 PM
I would say that anything between 4.5 and 5.5 is great for me. I like it under 5 because it takes less time to get used to and less painful. But over 5 inches really fills me up and satisfies me more especially when im very horny.for blowjobs i prefer a thinner penis.
And yes some positions are harder but we just adjust them so that the penetration goes deeper. But having sex with a longer penis does allow to try more positions especially the more extreme ones.

I second this.

But for me I want to add positions become harder to try past 6 inches length for many.

Average is really best but even 4 inches is decent. Anything below 4 inches though could be a problem.

I will say that if a guy has a lot of stamina and knows what he's doing and invests a lot of time in foreplay, (mental and physical) throughout 24 hours even before sex begins, that helps a lot too.

fredfredburger
July 21st, 2015, 08:08 PM
I liked the bigger one ^^ I don't know, i think something around 6.5!

Wow thats huge! did you have problems during sex like penetration or oral?

I think every girl will say you're big not matter what lol

Really how come?

So if you had to choose either over 5 or under 5 for girth which one? And ya sometimes when I was having sex the girl wanted to try a position she liked with another guy but I wasnt as long so it didnt work as well... it was a bit embarrassing.

I second this.

But for me I want to add positions become harder to try past 6 inches length for many.

Average is really best but even 4 inches is decent. Anything below 4 inches though could be a problem.

I will say that if a guy has a lot of stamina and knows what he's doing and invests a lot of time in foreplay, (mental and physical) throughout 24 hours even before sex begins, that helps a lot too.

Why do you say position become harder past 6 inches? Can you give me an example?
And yeah I have to agree with you that preperation for sex is very important. When I invest time before hand It never disapoints because I sometimes get extra surprises!

Laibachd
July 22nd, 2015, 07:00 PM
Wow thats huge! did you have problems during sex like penetration or oral?

Well, oral was quite...demanding ^^ PEnetration was a-ok! :)

biancachica
July 24th, 2015, 06:15 PM
So if you had to choose either over 5 or under 5 for girth which one? And ya sometimes when I was having sex the girl wanted to try a position she liked with another guy but I wasnt as long so it didnt work as well... it was a bit embarrassing.

I'd probably go for over 5 inches because even though its more challenging for oral and takes a longer time to adjust to, in the end that filling sensation is worth it. It puts more pressure inside and gives me more pleasure. And it seems to hit the spot from more angles too. You might not have the length but you have the girth. You can use that to your advantage to give her some pleasure in a new way. And theres always a way to modify the position to work for you

you say it's demanding, I say its impossible :P

fredfredburger
July 26th, 2015, 02:56 PM

I guess it was expected that a 6.5 inch penis doesnt fit too well in your mouth. I'm glad you enjoyed the larger girth though. I wish almost as big as that.

I'd probably go for over 5 inches because even though its more challenging for oral and takes a longer time to adjust to, in the end that filling sensation is worth it. It puts more pressure inside and gives me more pleasure. And it seems to hit the spot from more angles too. You might not have the length but you have the girth. You can use that to your advantage to give her some pleasure in a new way. And theres always a way to modify the position to work for you

Some girls have told me it was worth the extra girth, despite the extra preparation. Sometimes its a problem when we want to do a quickie, because it still takes some time even though shes already wet. However I do give orgasms more often because of that stronger and constant pressure.

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 04:36 PM
Girls, do you think that my size is large? I think it's "big" in the sense that your just over average for both length and girth, not just one or the other
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? Yes to an extent, a week ago I was with a guy who was almost 7 1/2 inches long and 6 thick. I was able to adjust to it but at first I had some difficulty
What size do you personally consider to be large? at least 5 1/2 inches lengthwise, 5+ inches circumference wise

biancachica
August 3rd, 2015, 06:42 PM
Some girls have told me it was worth the extra girth, despite the extra preparation. Sometimes its a problem when we want to do a quickie, because it still takes some time even though shes already wet. However I do give orgasms more often because of that stronger and constant pressure.

Ya quickies are only possible if im extremely wet and horny. Or sometimes we will only hump without penetration which allows us to finish faster. And yes I do find I orgasm more often and faster with the extra girth.

fredfredburger
August 3rd, 2015, 07:14 PM
Girls, do you think that my size is large? I think it's "big" in the sense that your just over average for both length and girth, not just one or the other
Have you been with a guy that was big for you? How big was he? Yes to an extent, a week ago I was with a guy who was almost 7 1/2 inches long and 6 thick. I was able to adjust to it but at first I had some difficulty
What size do you personally consider to be large? at least 5 1/2 inches lengthwise, 5+ inches circumference wise

Thanks for answering. Was the guy too big in length, girth or both? And how was oral sex? And how did you find it compared to a smaller size like mine or even smaller like below what you consider to be big (if you have experienced those sizes) ? What would be your ideal length and girth?

Ya quickies are only possible if im extremely wet and horny. Or sometimes we will only hump without penetration which allows us to finish faster. And yes I do find I orgasm more often and faster with the extra girth.

Maybe I should try humping. We often grind on each other but we dont go all the way.

ryanjones
September 12th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Guys, whats your size (length and girth) and has any girl found it big?8.5" length and 4" girth and I'm a virgin so idk
Did they find it large in length, in girth or both?^

Tyson S
September 12th, 2015, 09:54 AM
These kid of posts annoy me.. There IS no average penis size because everyone is different nobody is the same, we are all unique. So you penis is normal.

SkyClad33605
September 12th, 2015, 12:42 PM
These kid of posts annoy me.. There IS no average penis size because everyone is different nobody is the same, we are all unique. So you penis is normal.

Allow me to respectfully quibble with one point you make. I mean no disrespect.

While everyone is unique there is such a thing as an average penis size. In fact penis sizes can be broken into three averages.

Statistical Average: Measure all the penises and find the average size
The Relative to the Owner Average: The average of penis sizes the owner has seen/experienced (example: if you'd only seen penises that were 3" long yours would be massive based on your relative experience)
The Relative to the Viewer Average: The average of penis sizes the viewer has seen/experienced (example: if your with someone who has only seen penises that were 10" yours would seem based on their relative experience)

That said, to the op's point, don't worry about your size. If you are causing pain in someone or discomfort that means there wasn't enough foreplay or that something is wrong.

Our bodies are mean to pass a baby, you have nothing on a baby. Focus on your personality and less on your privates.

On an unrelated note this is my 150th post :yeah::yeah::yeah:

acerjg17
September 12th, 2015, 01:37 PM
length: 7.5" Girth about 5"
Idk about what girls think I'm a virgin