PDA

View Full Version : Psychopathic - depressed?

benbeny
June 9th, 2015, 12:35 AM
I think I have psychopathic tendency... and in the same time depression.
I ever thought seriously about committing suicide.
What should I do?
Thank you guys

Vermilion
June 9th, 2015, 12:50 AM
See a Dr.

James Dean
June 9th, 2015, 03:29 AM
What's going on, let's talk about this please. It's fine, we can talk about it. :)

Why are you depressed and psychopathic?

As what Tom said, talking to a counselor is not a bad idea.

benbeny
June 19th, 2015, 01:01 PM
sorry I just been able to reply this. I think I have a tendency to not to care about someone's feeling as long as I can get what I want, and in the same time I'm surely depressed because I have no friends in school.

DriveAlive
June 19th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I read the book "The Psychopath Test" for school and they had a good point about what to do if you think you are a psychopath. They said that if you read the book and are worried that you might be a psychopath, you can relax because you are definitely not. A real psychopath would never be worried about being one or think that any tests are too simple to classify them as one. So good news, it sounds like none of you are actually psychopaths :)

benbeny
June 21st, 2015, 12:16 PM
I read the book "The Psychopath Test" for school and they had a good point about what to do if you think you are a psychopath. They said that if you read the book and are worried that you might be a psychopath, you can relax because you are definitely not. A real psychopath would never be worried about being one or think that any tests are too simple to classify them as one. So good news, it sounds like none of you are actually psychopaths :)

Ah thank you...
That calms my mind a lot :D

DonnellyDR
August 16th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Hey,
I'm right there with you. I feel like a depressed sociopath. Talk to you Dr.