PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous turn on

hannaszabo
June 6th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Hello!

I experienced my most embarassing spontaneous turn on/getting wet moments a few weeks ago on a bus. I was standing, wearing a skirt and i dont know what was the real cause (maybe puberty :) ) but as sometimes the air moved, door opened, wind blown a bit i felt it on my inner thighs. I started to get wet til a small drop run down my leg. I felt so embarrassed, that i got off a few stops earlier and walked home. Will these stop or i shall get used to them?

Thanks, Hanna

LilEmma
June 6th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Things like that happen to me sometimes too, its puberty and hormones I think... :yes: It is sort of fun and exciting when it happens!

LITTLEANGEL16
June 6th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Same kind of thing happens to me Hanna and Emma, I think it's just raging puberty hormones. X

Beth
June 6th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Hello!

I experienced my most embarassing spontaneous turn on/getting wet moments a few weeks ago on a bus. I was standing, wearing a skirt and i dont know what was the real cause (maybe puberty :) ) but as sometimes the air moved, door opened, wind blown a bit i felt it on my inner thighs. I started to get wet til a small drop run down my leg. I felt so embarrassed, that i got off a few stops earlier and walked home. Will these stop or i shall get used to them?

Thanks, Hanna
This also happens to me and always in the wrong and embarrassing times. I think hormones are high during puberty.I also think its normal because of hormones are high.

Laibachd
June 30th, 2015, 10:42 AM
It happens, although it can be quite fun sometimes :D

LucieP
July 1st, 2015, 12:39 AM
It's just hormones I think. It happens to me in weird places too, even when Im not thinking about sex, then all of a sudden Im wet and horny for no reason. But with a bit of distraction and effort it goes away usually!

LilLena
July 5th, 2015, 03:49 AM
It happened to me a few days ago in school. I was a bit confused first and then needed to really strain to calm down again.
Lucky I don't get so wet that it would have shown.

So I suppose this is normal. Glad to hear that other girls have the same experience

Iam-Marie
July 5th, 2015, 09:04 AM
to me is that already happened once, luckily no one noticed (I think)

Zimmy
July 17th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Yes, when i see channing tatum lol

Cangirl
July 18th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Yeah I"m glad im not the only one this happens to. All of a sudden i get this huge sexy turned on feeling and i get wet. It is embarrassing because i think everybody knows so i blush ha ha. sometimes i have to go do something about it or i have to concentrate really really hard lol it hasn't been so bad that a wet spot shows beyond my panties but close.

love-magnet
July 18th, 2015, 06:22 PM
It's natural and okay. It happend to me too, specially in open spaces

PunksNotDead
July 26th, 2015, 08:10 PM
This is totally natural, especially for a girl your age. Puberty and hormone changes will cause spontaneous arousal. Nothing to worry or be embarrassed about.