PDA

View Full Version : Might

Doc. Maestro
June 4th, 2015, 06:35 AM
It might happen tonight. I just have to get this off my chest. I'm aiming for at least a couple more days, but exams are coming up and I need to relieve some stress. Let's pray that it doesn't happen; I don't want any more cuts, but it just feels so good...

WanderingHeart
June 4th, 2015, 07:24 AM
IF YOU CUT
I CUT
REMEMBER THE DEAL O-----O

Try to find other ways of relieving your stress. Maybe drawing on your arms with a marker instead might help. Or use a rubber band, not as good but not as harmful as cutting is.

Please do your best at this, I believe in you!

Doc. Maestro
June 4th, 2015, 08:11 AM
IF YOU CUT
I CUT
REMEMBER THE DEAL O-----O

Try to find other ways of relieving your stress. Maybe drawing on your arms with a marker instead might help. Or use a rubber band, not as good but not as harmful as cutting is.

Please do your best at this, I believe in you!

Okay fine. It's just that I've sort of become addicted to it, and I can feel it itching at my back, I just want to. I need to feel a sting somehow. I think I'll try a rubber band like one of the things said, but I don't think anything can match the sting of metal against skin. But I won't cut tonight. I'll fight it, thank you. But you don't cut either okay?

RandAnonPers
June 4th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Remember, self-harm doesn't help you in the long run. Find a pillow to punch or some markers to draw with. Stay strong my friend :D