PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend orgasm

MeliWelli
June 4th, 2015, 02:02 AM
I don't need to talk or cuddle every time after having sex, but I find that my bf is passing out more when we finish having sex. He says the harder he cums the more exhausted he is after. He is very fit so I don't know if its just an excuse not to have to talk or is that true for most guys?

LITTLEANGEL17
June 4th, 2015, 03:09 AM
It would be the same for a lot of girls me included after a very strong orgasm.

ClaraWho
June 4th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Lol I totally thought this was exclusively a girl thing. Not cool! I guess you could just wake him up again haha.

~ Clara

BlackParadePixie
June 4th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Sex can be very tiring most of the time...I wouldn't worry about it too much.

ClaraWho
June 4th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Sex can be very tiring most of the time...I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I get the impression she isn't 'worried' so much as she feels he is only caring about having sex, finishing with her and just sleeping straight away.

~ Clara

BlackParadePixie
June 4th, 2015, 10:05 PM
I get the impression she isn't 'worried' so much as she feels he is only caring about having sex, finishing with her and just sleeping straight away.

~ Clara
well, that does happen sometimes...

stoneflowe96
June 5th, 2015, 08:36 AM
Yes it can happen that he is so exhausted that he faint. This is nothing so uncommen and I don't think your bf does not mean it in a bad way, he is just very tired.

sweet_girl24au
June 5th, 2015, 05:32 PM
I think its a bit different for guys......wanting to sleep after orgasm is normal for them, where as we like to talk after :)

For me though, I know every time im home alone and can really go for it, I always pass out afterwards.

shy_lurker
June 11th, 2015, 05:29 PM
It's very exhausting and there's really strong urge to go to sleep, straight away.
It's purely physiological: (1) so please believe him rather that discussing his supposed "excuses" :)
Guys can fight that, can talk, cuddle, etc, but it requires some kind of strong will (like continuing intercourse after ejaculation. Your guy is doing that? Bless him!)

(1) Google "Why Do Men Feel Sleepy After Sex? Prolactin, Oxytocin, Vasopressin" - I can't post URLs yet

ultramagnum11
June 11th, 2015, 05:39 PM
it's an excuse

Daniella98
June 12th, 2015, 02:15 AM
Maybe you are just hard on him and demanding in bed.
Depending on who Im with, Im sometimes really done. Literally my legs become too unstable from exhaustion.
This could happen to anyone.

THJKIGB
June 12th, 2015, 09:47 PM
I don't need to talk or cuddle every time after having sex, but I find that my bf is passing out more when we finish having sex. He says the harder he cums the more exhausted he is after. He is very fit so I don't know if its just an excuse not to have to talk or is that true for most guys?

My boyfriend also gets tired after he cums. He doesn't collapse immediately though so I am able to get some cuddle and talk time after sex.

Legs
June 14th, 2015, 09:15 AM
I only had sex with my boyfriend 1 time and it was also his first time. The sex only lasted less than a minute and after he puled out of me he cummed on my inner thigh. So I cleaned that up off of me and we got our clothes back on and he held me for a long time. I know he knew I was scared from having sex for the first time.

kailynr
June 14th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Sexual intercourse is a high energy activity, so it's natural for either sex to be completely worn out, and fall into sleep very quickly. I can also say for myself that when I do have one of my "WOW!" orgasms, I won't want to have another for quite a while (in contrast to liking multiples on most occasions), I'll curl up and involuntarily shiver for a minute or two, and then sleep for an hour, maybe more. And I've been told I snore. Ugh. Nice way to end a session. :P Haha.

I really don't think this is an excuse.

MeliWelli
June 15th, 2015, 08:36 AM
Thanks everyone, especially Clara ;) My bf and I are good. He wasn't being a jerk after all lol

Amber Alert
June 18th, 2015, 06:20 AM
I have been with guys who seem to just collapse after they have an orgasm and I have also been with guys that seem to ready to go for round two just like 5 minutes after round 1. I do like cuddling after sex, but I will respect the guys that I am with if they just need to sleep or feel the urge to have sex again.

ClaraWho
June 18th, 2015, 12:34 PM
I have been with guys who seem to just collapse after they have an orgasm and I have also been with guys that seem to ready to go for round two just like 5 minutes after round 1. I do like cuddling after sex, but I will respect the guys that I am with if they just need to sleep or feel the urge to have sex again.

And respect for yourself begins when exactly? :what:

Thanks everyone, especially Clara ;) My bf and I are good. He wasn't being a jerk after all lol

Nawwh I got a special mention :whoops: xD That made me oddly happy :yummy:

Glad everything worked out haha :P

~ Pleased Clara

Amber Alert
June 18th, 2015, 01:43 PM
And respect for yourself begins when exactly? :what:
~ Pleased ClaraOh, the guys I have been with respect me a lot. If they didn't respect me they would not even be in the situation of having sex me with. There are a lot of times where the guys I have been with have cuddled and kissed all over me after sex.

ClaraWho
June 18th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Oh, the guys I have been with respect me a lot. If they didn't respect me they would not even be in the situation of having sex me with. There are a lot of times where the guys I have been with have cuddled and kissed all over me after sex.

Because you gave them sex.

~ Clara

Kirina
June 18th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Because you gave them sex.

~ Clara

We could ask one of the guys she has had sex with, the same question. "Respect for yourself begin when exactly?". "Oh the girls I have been with respect me a lot. If they didn't blabla". Same response "Because you gave them sex".

Seems like your saying that girls are disrespecting themselves when they have sex, but guys are not. If I misunderstood, please be gentle with your lion claws.

ClaraWho
June 18th, 2015, 05:36 PM
We could ask one of the guys she has had sex with, the same question. "Respect for yourself begin when exactly?". "Oh the girls I have been with respect me a lot. If they didn't blabla". Same response "Because you gave them sex".

Seems like your saying that girls are disrespecting themselves when they have sex, but guys are not. If I misunderstood, please be gentle with your lion claws.

We could indeed! Oh I'm not sexist at all, I'd very much pose the same response to a guy. Isn't it horrible the whole 'conquest' attitude that is so exclusively theirs too? I digress.

My point was, being showered in affection for giving sex on demand isn't in itself an act of respect.

Haha so you did misunderstand, the irony is I was trying to hold back the lion claws by subtly hinting at my point, to try and avoid carnage :P. They need an angel emoji on here :whoops: Is stroking gentle enough for you instead :P

~ Clara

Kirina
June 18th, 2015, 07:35 PM
My point was, being showered in affection for giving sex on demand isn't in itself an act of respect.That made more sense. I did assume you were being sexist, sorry about that.

I think lion claws and carnage would have been better than subtle hinting. :P