PDA

View Full Version : Really strong sex drive

MeliWelli
June 4th, 2015, 01:26 AM
I have been enjoying time with my boyfriend but since we have gone all the way I find my sex drive is becoming insanely strong. I think about sex all the time...Don't think its a bad thing necessarily but other than my next orgasm I am having a hard time focusing on much else... Do you think its a normal teenage phase or do you think I need to talk to someone.

sweettayla
June 4th, 2015, 02:40 AM
Sounds pretty normal to me...

LITTLEANGEL16
June 4th, 2015, 02:55 AM
It's normal as Tayla said but Don't let it take over your life.

ClaraWho
June 4th, 2015, 09:23 AM
If it starts to interfere with exams or starts to get to the point where you are hurting yourself by having too much sex, then yes. Like anything else that is connected to the pleasure systems in our brain, Dopamine and endorphins are addictive. If it becomes a problem, then I advice seeking help from your doctor, who can maybe refer you on or prescribe counter hormones.

~ Clara

LucieP
June 4th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I think you only need to worry if its messing up other parts of your life like school or friendships. If not just enjoy it!!! Sex with the right person is one of the best things in the world.

Benelli
June 6th, 2015, 11:58 PM
It is normal for most people. It will probably be this way for a few months, of very often sex with a strong sex drive, but for me it calmed down after about 4 months or so. It's exciting when it's new, and you enjoy it! Just make sure you are being safe and only doing what you are comfortable with. Keep it under wraps, as in don't let it get out of control. Sex can become an addiction, believe it or not. You can become addicted to the pleasure and rush of emotions that come with it. So just be careful!

THJKIGB
June 12th, 2015, 10:10 PM
I think it is pretty normal. I know when I started to have sex with my boyfriend over a year ago that is all I could think about and wanted it more and more. I am so glad he felt the same. Now it is way more relaxed, but we try to have sex at least once a week now. Since both sets of our parents know we are intimate it is easier to have sex in our parents house.

Laibachd
June 30th, 2015, 10:36 AM
I have been enjoying time with my boyfriend but since we have gone all the way I find my sex drive is becoming insanely strong. I think about sex all the time...Don't think its a bad thing necessarily but other than my next orgasm I am having a hard time focusing on much else... Do you think its a normal teenage phase or do you think I need to talk to someone.

I know how you feel when you just canīt get the sexual release xd

Thereīs not much you can do, though, you can just masturbate until it goes away or your bf is back :D

Iam-Marie
July 6th, 2015, 07:17 AM
very normal

Daniella98
August 21st, 2015, 03:19 PM
I have a very strong sexdrive too. I make sure it doesnt control my life by having other interests Im very into which keeps my mind off sex for a while.

Sweeper
August 21st, 2015, 03:50 PM
The biggest myth in history is that women don't have as strong a sex drive as men. Believe me, you're normal.

gct221
August 21st, 2015, 07:25 PM
I also have a really strong sex drive. I think about giving blow jobs all the time.

Hannah98
August 21st, 2015, 10:34 PM
Totally normal. To make sure it doesn't take over your life though you could get into sports. I cheer and play on our varsity girls volleyball team. When school is out I take gymnastics and go to yoga with my mom. Still, there are times when the only cure is being with my boyfriend so we make sure we have a regular sex life.

ClaireM
August 22nd, 2015, 02:21 AM
I haven't gone all the way with my boyfriend yet, but after being with him I always feel really horny and masturbate much more.
If you like something, it is natural to want more.

Jordan99
August 23rd, 2015, 04:26 PM
It's all our raging hormones and puberty. I think about having sex a lot too and hope I always have a healthy, strong sex drive but I've read articles that say as women get older their sex drive really tapers off. I asked my mom about it and she said that she and my dad went at it all the time when they were younger but now they sorta' have to plan it sometimes and consciously make an effort to keep their sex life a priority. I do notice my sex drive peaks around my time of the month and also sometimes when I wear certain things.

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 11:35 AM
i think it's perfectly normal. especially with the newness of it all.

becca07
August 24th, 2015, 08:36 PM
It's all our raging hormones and puberty. I think about having sex a lot too and hope I always have a healthy, strong sex drive but I've read articles that say as women get older their sex drive really tapers off. I asked my mom about it and she said that she and my dad went at it all the time when they were younger but now they sorta' have to plan it sometimes and consciously make an effort to keep their sex life a priority. I do notice my sex drive peaks around my time of the month and also sometimes when I wear certain things.

I can relate to having more of a drive around like days prior to my period..i find that i masturbate more and often or think about sex more around that time.

Laibachd
August 25th, 2015, 11:52 AM
I can relate to having more of a drive around like days prior to my period..i find that i masturbate more and often or think about sex more around that time.

I also think itīs summer at work haha My sex drive goes wayyy up when itīs summer/spring xd

becca07
August 25th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I also think itīs summer at work haha My sex drive goes wayyy up when itīs summer/spring xd

Yeah I have noticed this as well. Summer air, mostly relaxed, no school, mind is free to wander i guess haha.

Hase
August 25th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Melissa, I think that is normal and all is ok with you

SkyClad33605
August 29th, 2015, 06:38 PM
After my first time I wanted to have sex like every minute of every day.

Eventually it settled down, but I still think my sex drive is pretty high compared to most.

MeliWelli
August 29th, 2015, 09:10 PM
After my first time I wanted to have sex like every minute of every day.

Eventually it settled down, but I still think my sex drive is pretty high compared to most.

lt's the exact same for me. Glad I'm not the only one who thought about it every minute of every day after lol :)