PDA

View Full Version : I have a question (girls only)

idania98
June 2nd, 2015, 11:51 PM
okay so, I was curious about how you girls like your partners to down there shaved, trimmed or natural and why? of if you just don't care?

sweettayla
June 3rd, 2015, 02:08 AM
I'm not really bothered.

Dyri_14
June 3rd, 2015, 04:28 AM
i dont care..

Beth
June 3rd, 2015, 04:33 AM
I have no preference as long as he has clean hygiene.

BlackParadePixie
June 3rd, 2015, 05:11 AM

pretty much this

LITTLEANGEL16
June 3rd, 2015, 09:56 AM
okay so, I was curious about how you girls like your partners to down there shaved, trimmed or natural and why? of if you just don't care?

Firstly in this forum you "should" only get girls to reply.

Answer:-
I like "smooth" like l am:)

Soapie
June 3rd, 2015, 01:03 PM
Answer:-
I like "smooth" like l am:)

Me too ^^

hannaszabo
June 3rd, 2015, 01:06 PM
No experience, but on pic trimmed is the most sexy for me.

gamergirly1337
June 3rd, 2015, 07:22 PM
Smooth :)

LucieP
June 3rd, 2015, 09:08 PM
Boys: trimmed can be nice but most important: CLEAN!!
Girls: I prefer smooth

cutie123
June 3rd, 2015, 09:48 PM
pretty much this

Same here

Elena_
June 7th, 2015, 03:47 PM

I havent had sex yet , but I think I would prefer it trimmed (waxing down there must hurt a lot lol) Its up to him tho lol

redrose_4
June 8th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Smooth one would work better for me

biancachica
June 8th, 2015, 06:28 PM
I prefer shaved or trimmed

Daniella98
June 9th, 2015, 07:44 AM
I like the feeling of a smooth penis but it looks good with a bit of hair. Balls should always be shaved

kailynr
June 12th, 2015, 07:34 PM
A moment, please.

1.) This is a thread where the OP *specifically* asked for girls only to respond. This shouldn't be necessary seeing that the thread is already in the "Puberty For Girls" section, but does underscore that there are comments being made throughout PFG by males. This needs to stop, per the rules of the puberty forums in general. I refer you to http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/announcement.php?f=96&a=241 for details. I hate playing Law Goddess, but rules are established for reasons.

2.) If input from both sexes is desired, this needs to be moved to the appropriate section (with the OP's blessing and/or mod's/admin's approval).

Now, with this being said, hair actually does grow on the penis with some boys, though it is with the older ones. I have my own experiences to guide me here. It's usually confined to about an inch above the point where the penis connects with the scrotum, but heck, who is to say that it might not be higher with other boys? :) Hormones and genetics play their usual crazy part here.

There are no absolutes in anatomy. None. Now, so I don't break the rules myself, I need to answer the OP! :) I prefer my male sexual partners to be neatly trimmed or bare. I find either look to be attractive.

Cheers all!

LITTLEANGEL16
June 12th, 2015, 07:41 PM
A moment, please.

1.) This is a thread where the OP *specifically* asked for girls only to respond. This shouldn't be necessary seeing that the thread is already in the "Puberty For Girls" section, but does underscore that there are comments being made throughout PFG by males. This needs to stop, per the rules of the puberty forums in general. I refer you to http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/announcement.php?f=96&a=241 for details. I hate playing Law Goddess, but rules are established for reasons.

2.) If input from both sexes is desired, this needs to be moved to the appropriate section (with the OP's blessing and/or mod's/admin's approval).

Now, with this being said, hair actually does grow on the penis with some boys, though it is with the older ones. I have my own experiences to guide me here. It's usually confined to about an inch above the point where the penis connects with the scrotum, but heck, who is to say that it might not be higher with other boys? :) Hormones and genetics play their usual crazy part here.

There are no absolutes in anatomy. None. Now, so I don't break the rules myself, I need to answer the OP! :) I prefer my male sexual partners to be neatly trimmed or bare. I find either look to be attractive.

Cheers all!
I agree with you 100% Kailynr :) XX

THJKIGB
June 12th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Hygiene is the most important thing. I do like my boyfriend trimmed in that area, but he won't shave it smooth as I already asked him to do that and he doesn't want to. So I don't bother him anymore about it. The funny thing is he loves when I am smooth in the summer.

Legs
June 14th, 2015, 09:21 PM
I have only had sex 1 time with my boyfriend and he had pubic hair. It was also his first time so the sex only last maybe a minute so I didn't really mind that he had pubic hair. As for HJ it wouldn't matter to me at all, but possibly giving a BJ with a lot of pubic hair on my boyfriend that might bother me.

Abbeys
June 15th, 2015, 02:49 AM
A moment, please.

Cheers all!

I've given up thinking this is girls only!

I don't bother posting anything specifically female related anymore!

Jamie1441
June 15th, 2015, 05:32 AM
I'm good with anything if it's clean but it's a must the guys well sized down there no small ones lol 😂💁🏼

chloe999
June 16th, 2015, 02:46 AM
I don't mind as long as you can find it ! Lol he has to be clean tho

Amber Alert
June 18th, 2015, 06:22 AM
It really doesn't matter to me if he is smooth, trimmed, or natural. Just so he knows what he is doing to pleasure me when the time comes.

Iam-Marie
June 25th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Although shaved looks beautiful, but it is not really important for me.

I don't mind as long as you can find it ! ....

yes, that is correct

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

Black Coffee
June 27th, 2015, 04:32 AM
As long as he doesn't have a full bush, I wouldn't care. Expecting your partner to be completely bare all the time is just rude.

Cangirl
June 27th, 2015, 09:19 AM
I like smooth the best because I'm smooth and I like that. But trimmed is ok to though but the big thing is that theyre clean and fresh :)

Renata_cmp
June 28th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I would hate if he forced me to trim of shave if i dont want to, so im not gonna ask him to trim or shave for my liking.

Laibachd
June 30th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Completely shaven is better. Itīs more fun if you have oral in mind and it looks better :)

JaceySmiles
August 2nd, 2015, 10:00 PM
I like trimmed at least

kentucky girl
August 4th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Boys definitely trimmed as far as for girls I want them smooth just like me. Both needs to be clean

Sweeper
August 11th, 2015, 11:08 PM
I don't care.

Hase
August 13th, 2015, 04:56 AM
at least trimmed is an absolute must have.
shaved would be perfect.

Laura101
August 14th, 2015, 12:24 AM
I prefer guys to be neatly trimmed especially if he expects oral. Don't like fighting with pubes when I'm giving a BJ. Shaved bare is very nice too and the feeling of bare skin on bare skin down there is great! As some other girls have pointed out though, he needs to be really clean down there...hygiene is important.

Devon_
August 14th, 2015, 01:59 AM
dont care

Jordan99
August 16th, 2015, 02:20 PM
I prefer guys to be neatly trimmed especially if he expects oral. Don't like fighting with pubes when I'm giving a BJ. Shaved bare is very nice too and the feeling of bare skin on bare skin down there is great! As some other girls have pointed out though, he needs to be really clean down there...hygiene is important.

This:D

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 07:15 PM

Yeah. This 100%

Whatever makes them happy and is hygienic.

clairey
September 9th, 2015, 04:02 AM
As long as you're clean and take care of yourself I don't think I'd care, honestly.

kayla...
September 10th, 2015, 11:52 PM
I don't like a jungle

FyreFly
September 11th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Yikes these posts are old but since I'm new I will put in my two cents lol... I like shaved, but anyway is pretty special if it's someone you like a lot.

ShelleyCA
September 13th, 2015, 11:53 PM
trimmed or shaved!

deepthroat_tacos
October 1st, 2015, 05:11 PM
I like them hairless, just like me. It looks nicer and is also more hygenic

shamrockgirl02
October 10th, 2015, 02:29 AM
I like guys to be at least trimmed if I'm going to suck him off, as for girls, I like them to be waxed or shaven clean if I'm going to eat them, although I don't mind a nicely trimmed pussy from time to time

stoneflowe96
October 10th, 2015, 09:24 AM
I think it is their desicion, but asked I like them with hair or trimmed

xcherriesncreamx
November 6th, 2015, 02:11 AM
I like it all shaved down

LanaPole
November 28th, 2015, 03:20 AM
i like shaved. it looks nice and clean, great for oral.

Ashwells9991
November 28th, 2015, 03:58 AM
trimmed at the least definitely

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 08:07 PM
I prefer my guy to be completely shaven for the most part. But trimmed at the very least

Oddone121
January 6th, 2016, 11:32 PM
I get turn on when I see foot tan. Like those girls feet who plays in school band. O.o. Am I weird?

playfull-qt
January 6th, 2016, 11:49 PM
i shaved. great for oral.

very true

caged_owl
January 7th, 2016, 04:20 AM
If im gonna give a BJ then definately neat and clean

shaune
January 7th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Shaved

tulolita2015
January 7th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Shaved or smooth is better for me(men or girls) because I love oral and I like to went thru all the area with my mouth, and is really a better nice feeling. But the most important thing is the hygiene.