PDA

View Full Version : snus

phuckphace
June 2nd, 2015, 12:55 PM
tried snus today finally, Skoal mint

what the fuck guys. I tucked in one pouch and after about a minute started tripping balls. nausea, blurred vision, dizziness, and the shakes. really sounds like a nicotine overdose except that I hadn't had any nicotine for at least 5 hours prior. I was spitting all the extra drool as I understand snus users do.

so now I'm all weirded out. anyone ever had this reaction to snus?

ImCoolBeans
June 2nd, 2015, 07:42 PM
The first time I packed a lip I felt nauseous, dizzy, sweaty and my breathing was really heavy. It's very different from smoking a cigarette, and is much more of a physical buzz than the light buzz that a cigarette gives you. It's not for everyone, but if you do it again it probably won't be as dramatic as the first time. I definitely don't like dip/chewing tobacco/pouches/whatever anyone calls it.

Inventor2
July 6th, 2015, 09:42 PM
When i first did snus it was Camel Wintergreen (or what ever it was) and it never bothered me. I got a head buzz from the nicotine but that was it. I also smoke an evod a lot though with 24-32 mg juice so i might just be used to it. Thats weird though that it did that to you guys

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2015, 09:52 PM
it is such a nasty habit, and if your having those types of effects, why even do it

Abyssal Echo
July 7th, 2015, 12:25 AM
It's a very nasty habit that can and usually does cause a lot of health problems.
Like SethfromMI said if you're having those types of effects, why even do it.

Professional Russian
July 7th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Fuck you got lucky. Every time I do it I end up uo puking. And it's horrible. It is a really bad habit and the only time I do it is if I'm having a really bad day or im really pissed off. It's really bit worth it. My dad has had $8000 worth of work done in his mouth from it and alittle buzz isn't worth $8000 to ne

phuckphace
July 8th, 2015, 12:03 AM
it is such a nasty habit, and if your having those types of effects, why even do it

it's the first & only time I've ever done snus, never know until you try

SethfromMI
July 8th, 2015, 01:48 PM
it's the first & only time I've ever done snus, never know until you try

listen Beaver (Leave it to Beaver is awesome by the way) you can tell it is a nasty habit. everyone spitting out that nasty slop all over. it stinks. I know I don't have any interest in ever trying it

CosmicNoodle
July 8th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Had similar effects when I tried it for the first time, haven't bothered trying it again since

Broken Toy
July 8th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Whats snus? Is there another name for it or something? Im assuming its not an illegal drug because i think id know that, so what is it?

MattyMattyy
July 8th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Whats snus? Is there another name for it or something? Im assuming its not an illegal drug because i think id know that, so what is it?

Snus is like Swedish tobacco but it's really quite strong and illegal in all member states of the EU :P

Looks like the British are going without it for another 5 years ;(

Been known to cause lung cancer if abused so yea, have fun!

Broken Toy
July 8th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Snus is like Swedish tobacco but it's really quite strong and illegal in all member states of the EU :P

Looks like the British are going without it for another 5 years ;(

Been known to cause lung cancer if abused so yea, have fun!

Hahah that is pretty funny. I love how innocent britain as a whole is then im sitting here having just left a school that:

Had a schoolwide drugs raid
Has multiple drug dealers
People have been expelled for doing drugs in the toilets

I think all you guys with slack drug laws should come visit us its great around here

Thanks for the explanation, not enough class for drugs like that, supermans all the way!