PDA

View Full Version : I don't trust anyone..

KingExplosionMurder
June 1st, 2015, 06:48 AM
I've been having pretty stressful thoughts lately. With school, friends, and issues I've been having, I'd like some help on them. I kinda came to the conclusion that everyone in this world is mean and never saw the nice side in them anymore after countless bullying and attacking. Now i shut people off and never talk to anyone again, because of this I have very little to no friends. What do you guys think I should do? :/

Vermilion
June 1st, 2015, 07:33 AM
Try letting people in as the stress will be lifted a bit. Why are r bullied/attacked ?

KingExplosionMurder
June 1st, 2015, 08:39 AM
I don't know, people are mean. I tried many times to let people in but the result has always been horribly bad :/

Vermilion
June 1st, 2015, 09:23 AM
I don't know, people are mean. I tried many times to let people in but the result has always been horribly bad :/

To be blunt, maybe your not choosing the right people to let in. What is it they do to bully you ? is it the way you talk what you wear ect ?

KingExplosionMurder
June 1st, 2015, 02:10 PM
To be blunt, maybe your not choosing the right people to let in. What is it they do to bully you ? is it the way you talk what you wear ect ?

Yes, they bully me about my Hair or Weight or strength. It's really annoying :/

Vermilion
June 1st, 2015, 02:13 PM
Yes, they bully me about my Hair or Weight or strength. It's really annoying :/

What about your hair, weight strength ect ?

KingExplosionMurder
June 1st, 2015, 05:39 PM
What about your hair, weight strength ect ?

I have dandruff, I'm pretty skinny and kinda weak :(

Vermilion
June 2nd, 2015, 12:31 AM
I have dandruff, I'm pretty skinny and kinda weak :(

Have you tried treating your hair ? You could sleep with oil in your hair for a night that works well.

Being skinny isn't bad , and for being weak you could always try changing it. But it's your choice :)

Microcosm
June 3rd, 2015, 12:06 AM
For me, having friends isn't terribly important. I never expected this to happen, but once I stopped caring whether I had friends or not, friends started coming in. Once you stop caring so much about what other people think, it allows you to open up and be yourself which attracts people.

Also, appearance is very important. Like, make sure you have good hygiene and wear nice looking clothes and all. People always seem to like that.