PDA

View Full Version : Requiem For A Dream (Piano Cover)

aalleexx
May 28th, 2015, 02:48 AM
Requiem For A Dream (Piano Cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhaKMX3tw8

ImCoolBeans
May 28th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Nice job! I always wished that I could play the piano.

Microcosm
May 28th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Very impressive! This was very entertaining and well done. :)

randomuser123
May 28th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I love the track and I really like the cover. Do you not ever frustrated with the sound of an electric piano like that? Virtually all of them sound so artificial to me!

CosmicNoodle
May 28th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Very good

Capto
May 29th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Bună treabă.

Just a few minor things: the ostinato from 3 seconds to 12 seconds occasionally did not match the melody, but I find that it is difficult to keep up a proper tempo with an electronic keyboard. There are a few incidences of pressing multiple keys that I can also attribute to using a keyboard. Finally, the arpeggiation starting at 1:53 is rather unfavorably grouped in fours, but that's a relatively simple matter to fix in regards to more relaxed fingering and going through it slower a few more times.

Other than that, great work. I would enjoy hearing more from you again. :)

aalleexx
June 2nd, 2015, 01:50 AM
Thanks guys :D
Bună treabă.

Do you know romanian?

randomuser123
June 2nd, 2015, 05:23 AM
Bună treabă.

Just a few minor things: the ostinato from 3 seconds to 12 seconds occasionally did not match the melody, but I find that it is difficult to keep up a proper tempo with an electronic keyboard. There are a few incidences of pressing multiple keys that I can also attribute to using a keyboard. Finally, the arpeggiation starting at 1:53 is rather unfavorably grouped in fours, but that's a relatively simple matter to fix in regards to more relaxed fingering and going through it slower a few more times.

Other than that, great work. I would enjoy hearing more from you again. :)
Wtf is ostinato? I know a fair bit of music theory but I never got the point in all the italian words!

aalleexx
June 7th, 2015, 01:19 AM
Wtf is ostinato? I know a fair bit of music theory but I never got the point in all the italian words!
In music, an ostinato is a motif or phrase that persistently repeats in the same musical voice, usually at the same pitch. The best-known ostinato-based piece may be Ravel's BolÚro.

BlackParadePixie
June 13th, 2015, 10:39 PM
awesome!! that's such a beautiful soundtrack :)

hannaszabo
June 21st, 2015, 06:26 AM
Just wow. I love the movie and its music, and this is definitely one of the best interpretations of that. :)