PDA

View Full Version : Came so close [Trigger Warning]

Tesserax
May 19th, 2015, 08:16 PM
I was so close, to cutting for the last time. I was so tempted to have a go at my wrist. But I found another alternative, though still quite bad. At least I'm still here, but I cut my back. Multiple times. The relief was , and felt so good. A lot of crap has been happening, and some of it I don't even know if it's real, it just feels like it is and my demons are telling me yes. But the pain felt so good, a distraction from all the other crap.

But this time I at least found/got to the root of my problem. I know why I feel like this. I'm afraid of rejection, of being alone. Hopefully from here I can at least start to work towards healing, knowing what I do now. I think that every once in awhile I'll relapse, because that's the way it is. Sometimes the pressure will get high, and my back will have to suffer for it again. But at least now I know what to do to start getting better...

mrjc
June 9th, 2015, 06:07 AM
you need to talk to someone to sort this out, VT is a good place to start

avri
June 11th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Have you considered therapy? Having someone you feel like you can talk to is a great stress reliever, at least for me. Good luck :)

Hey you
June 11th, 2015, 07:11 PM
You should try to talk to someone.