PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how I should feel

Dynamo360
May 18th, 2015, 06:03 PM
So there's a boy in my French class at school, he's well kmown for taking drugs. Today he had a blocked nose so couldn't smell very well. He sits in the row next to me, and so he tried to get me to go over to him and he says "can you come and smell this, it's cooking herbs but I don't know what, I think it's coriander " I refuse to go over to him, so he comes over to me. He pulls out a little plastic bag with some green leafy-powdery stuff, and form what I know about drugs I was guessing it was weed. He tried to ask me to smell it again but again o refused. He then told me that it was supposed to be weed but he was wondering if he'd been tricked. I refused to smell it so when I went back to work he stuffed the bag in my face, nothing came out but it smelt revolting, I told him that they definitely weren't herbs and he left. I don't know why I'm sharing this here, I feel violated, I don't want to tell on him because there's an unspoken rule that you don't tell on people unless they're hurting people other than themselves. I don't really know how to feel or react to this situation.

Microcosm
May 18th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Sounds like a common ass hole to me. Not much you can do there. You're right in saying that telling on him would be an "unspoken rule" being broken. That sucks, though. I'd say just avoid the guy in the future.