PDA

View Full Version : b

Coldfire
May 13th, 2015, 04:25 PM
I told the girl i love that i self harmed, she questioned how and where and i sent a picture.

She promised she wouldn't tell anyone but she told the youth leader at youthful who then phoned social services.

I feel betrayed and scared. I don't know why to do. I still love her.

I have been cutting my skin the burning the cuts...

Should i just end my life and end everyone's misery.

Edit : I messed up the name

Ridonks_CB
May 13th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Don't you do anything rash like ending your life! It really isn't a great solution.
I understand you might be upset that she told after promising, and though yes, she should've kept to her promise, I think her concern was to get you help. I think you should talk with her about how you feel about this and watch how thigs turn out.
best of luck to you

Coldfire
May 13th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Im just scared.. I stay up for hours crying, burning or cutting... I dont know if i can trust her anymore, i still love her though. With all my heart. I have never had a girlfriend and this girl just wants to be friends.. It makes me sad and just spirals me down

Microcosm
May 13th, 2015, 04:55 PM
The whole situation with social services will go away, eventually. There is no need to end your life over something as passive as that. She betrayed you. That's for sure, but maybe she didn't think of it that way. You could talk to her about it and tell her to let you deal with your own problems when it comes to things like this. Don't be mean about it. Just bring it up maturely. If you really love her, then just forgive her. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Coldfire
May 13th, 2015, 05:11 PM
The whole situation with social services will go away, eventually. There is no need to end your life over something as passive as that. She betrayed you. That's for sure, but maybe she didn't think of it that way. You could talk to her about it and tell her to let you deal with your own problems when it comes to things like this. Don't be mean about it. Just bring it up maturely. If you really love her, then just forgive her. Don't be too hard on yourself.

How do i just bring it up?

I keep self harming. Not for the pain. But to relive the pain

Microcosm
May 13th, 2015, 05:55 PM
How do i just bring it up?

I keep self harming. Not for the pain. But to relive the pain

Let's get something straight, and I think you'll agree on this: Self-harm is an addiction. How do you stop an addiction? Well... You start by deciding to stop. So, let's start there. You need to make the decision to stop if you really do want to stop. So, that's step one.

Now, bringing up the situation to her. You could call her or text her or even see her in person. Personally, I think it's probably best that you call her or see her in person for this. Try to explain to her why that sort of thing is personal and shouldn't be let out. The most important thing to remember is: Never accuse her at any point during the conversation. If you do, you risk an argument. Some women will take accusations like that really seriously and it could harm your relationship. Basically, explain the concept of privacy in this situation. Don't say: "You shouldn't have told anyone" but rather say something like "I'd really like to keep these sorts of things private. It kind of embarrasses me." Say something that might allow her to sympathize with you a little. Also, don't drag the conversation on too long. Once you've planted the message that she's done something wrong without actually saying it directly, then you can let it go. She'll think about it more later. That's my outline of how you should bring it up to her.

Coldfire
May 13th, 2015, 05:57 PM
I may have blamed her a bit but i think she is actually sorry, she won't ever love me but i do love her

Back to self harming.. Its hard to stop

the darkness
May 17th, 2015, 04:09 PM
She thought she was doing what was right