PDA

View Full Version : Nowhere but up

Doc. Maestro
May 12th, 2015, 07:49 AM
I cut again. My wrist. I was so close to ending it, and I wanted to. But I missed the vessels, because I was tired and cut way too far. But then everything changed.

The next day things started turning up. It feels like my mood is lifting, and things are getting better. I believe I did quite well in my math SAC (A sort of exam for those who don't know, an over-glorified test). My friends seem to be acting normal again, and I don't feel so terrible.

I still wish it was better, but I'm getting there slowly. When you hit rock bottom, you can't go anywhere but up. You may fall again, but as long as I keep going, eventually I'll get to the top. I know it

Gwen
May 12th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Jesus, I feel for you. The feeling of hitting the bottom is one of the worst but this is another chance for you and I really, really hope things keep going well for you. Your attitude is amazing and those kind of thoughts will help you in the long run, remember that it can only get better and you have my well wishes in whatever you wanna do :)

Good luck on everything!

Uranus
May 12th, 2015, 08:58 AM
I am really glad to hear you are feeling a little positive about the situation right now. :)
Good luck with everything, and I hope it all works out soon!

Ridonks_CB
May 12th, 2015, 04:11 PM
I hope things continue to go well with you - keep your chin up dear!

avri
May 12th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Just think of this…things are looking better, right? They can't get a whole lot worse and the only thing that can happen is that you start to recover…or you don't. If you decide to end it you'll never know how much better your life could have been if you hadn't. A good and healthy and happy life is worth waiting for…even though it's hard now. Best of luck to you :)

WanderingHeart
May 16th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Yessss. I knew you could do it, man! I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey.