PDA

View Full Version : Honda Crv

seamo34
May 10th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Hey guys and girls
just wondering what u all think of the new CRV ?
i have one!

Sasha M
May 15th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Generic SUV, do not care.

JacobIN
May 28th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I don't like honda at all. That being said, I dislike the CRV the least of them all.

PinkFloyd
May 28th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I don't like honda at all. That being said, I dislike the CRV the least of them all.

I'm not bashing you at all on this, but I've actually never heard of someone who doesn't like Honda. I've always thought that people either liked them or were just meh about them because as I understand, they're pretty regular cars aside from the NSX and a few others. How come you don't like them?

My opinion on the CRV is whatever. Like the Toyota Rav4 or the Mazda Tribute, they're just regular, boring cars you see on the road every day. I've heard they're really reliable and get good gas mileage, but that's like every Honda as far as I know.

JacobIN
May 29th, 2015, 05:30 PM
I'm not bashing you at all on this, but I've actually never heard of someone who doesn't like Honda. I've always thought that people either liked them or were just meh about them because as I understand, they're pretty regular cars aside from the NSX and a few others. How come you don't like them?

My opinion on the CRV is whatever. Like the Toyota Rav4 or the Mazda Tribute, they're just regular, boring cars you see on the road every day. I've heard they're really reliable and get good gas mileage, but that's like every Honda as far as I know.

I don't like honda because there are tons of other cars that preform better for the same price, but in no way am I saying that honda doesn't have a few good spots. The VTEC is a pretty tough engine, for example.

But over all I just don't like the company.

PinkFloyd
May 30th, 2015, 12:33 AM
I don't like honda because there are tons of other cars that preform better for the same price, but in no way am I saying that honda doesn't have a few good spots. The VTEC is a pretty tough engine, for example.

But over all I just don't like the company.

That's understandable. I have a few things that I don't like Honda for. This might turn into a rant. I'm not sure. Anyways, Honda people some (not all) CONSTANTLY rub "VTEC" in your face. Just like Honda as a brand, they overhype something that's nothing but variable valve timing as if it's some kind of special innovative thing. Toyota has it, Mazda has it, Chevy has it, pretty sure Chrysler has it, and a bunch of other brands that would take too long for me to list have it. Long story short, people think VTEC is revolutionary, when that rusted out 95 Corolla at Wal-Mart has it too.

Oh, and if you hear a car that sounds like a weedwacker with a pebble lodged in it, you can bet it's a 99 Civic with a big-ass decal that reads "DOHC V-TEC" and of course the Folgers coffee Can muffler or if they're extra fancy, a muffler for $20 on Ebay. And what do they call their car that's gonna wreck anything and everything in a race according to them? They'll all it that fateful term that everyone loves: "JDM."

jay_
June 6th, 2015, 04:48 PM
I have the Acura equivalent of the CRV and it's great!

Uranus
June 6th, 2015, 07:01 PM
I like Honda. They've come a long way and make fantastic products. But personally, I wouldn't get one. The only benefit I see is that this SUV/Crossover is the fuel efficiency. It's nothing more than a tall sedan. I'd rather go for a GMC Yukon Denali. They are not crowded and uncomfortable, big and won't get totaled easily and has enough power when you need it.

CR-V can go back to the factory

BlueFoot
June 7th, 2015, 03:41 PM
I can't stand cars, but SUV's are the worst of all of them, But people are entitled to their opinion.

DriveAlive
June 7th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I can't stand cars, but SUV's are the worst of all of them, But people are entitled to their opinion.

No heres an opinion you dont hear everday. Would you car to elaborate about why you hate cars?

BlueFoot
June 8th, 2015, 12:27 AM
No heres an opinion you dont hear everday. Would you car to elaborate about why you hate cars?

Too enclosed boxy, and small.