PDA

View Full Version : ** Post your latest/greatest achievements **

Microcosm
May 4th, 2015, 12:18 AM
^^^title says it all^^^

Mine would probably be when I went to archery nationals for my school. I've actually gone twice and in three days so I'm going again so I guess it's not that much of an achievement but hey it's still pretty cool.

Post your acheivments below :thumbsup:

Hey you
June 5th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Congratulations:)

Bmble_B
June 5th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Hmmm, I have sustained having an above 4.0 GPA for almost four marking periods, wooo :P

Typhlosion
June 5th, 2015, 06:49 PM
After failing twice in Calculus last year, I got an 8.3/10 and a 8.75/10 on the first two tests, putting me and my group of friends in the top 5!!! :D

ImCoolBeans
June 6th, 2015, 11:11 AM
I got all A's and B's this past semester, which I worked very hard for. I'm proud of myself.

Hey you
June 10th, 2015, 02:29 AM
I got all A's and B's this past semester, which I worked very hard for. I'm proud of myself.

Good for you !:)

Abhorrence
June 13th, 2015, 08:01 AM
I finished my exams and finally left my school without killing myself. That's pretty good for me.

Body odah Man
June 16th, 2015, 12:57 PM
I went 7 days without a bath when I was 5 to irritate sister. Had to take 2 baths after and received a harsh scrubbing but wa soh so worth it.
Passed my highschool and got highschool diploma even though I was hella lazy :) :) :)
Maxed out this gag called 'Toonup' on a game called 'Toontown Rewritten', something I've wanted to do for YEARS. I kid you not, YEARS, today.

Nice achievements fellas

Vermilion
June 16th, 2015, 01:47 PM
I finished my exams and finally left my school without killing myself. That's pretty good for me.

I don't think you'd appreciate how much I'd miss you if you did.

Vermilion
June 16th, 2015, 01:48 PM
I finished my first year of college and passed carpentry level 1 even know I've had a very hard time so far this year, well for me at least