PDA

View Full Version : door speakers

Professional Russian
May 3rd, 2015, 01:19 PM
So yesterday I installed my new sub and with that I decided I needed 2 new door speakers. I currently have 2 pioneers in the back and my 2 sub's should I stay with pioneer for the front or should I switch to something better which will work better with the sub's?

Straya
May 7th, 2015, 12:35 AM
So yesterday I installed my new sub and with that I decided I needed 2 new door speakers. I currently have 2 pioneers in the back and my 2 sub's should I stay with pioneer for the front or should I switch to something better which will work better with the sub's?

all depends on budget pioneer is base level car audio but in saying that the quality isnt bad for the price. but first you need to know your budget and work from there cause there is alot of difference in price between brands and quality but for speekers upfront id be buying a good brand cause thats where you gonna get most of your sound from not the rear speekers

Professional Russian
May 7th, 2015, 05:50 AM
all depends on budget pioneer is base level car audio but in saying that the quality isnt bad for the price. but first you need to know your budget and work from there cause there is alot of difference in price between brands and quality but for speekers upfront id be buying a good brand cause thats where you gonna get most of your sound from not the rear speekers

My budget includes I get whatever I want cause I'm paying the bill

Plane And Simple
May 7th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Well I'm no expert but from the entry level sort of stuff I'm a fan of Kenwood. If you want to go higher I'd say Bose but that's a little pricey

Sasha M
May 15th, 2015, 07:12 PM
How manny watts bro?

Cooper197
May 24th, 2015, 12:56 AM
I've always been a huge fan of mid to high end Infinity products. Their Kappa line is among the high end whereas Reference is their mid-low end.
I've been happy with all of the speakers I've purchased from them...and there's been probably around 10 pairs.

mxracing21
June 20th, 2015, 10:43 PM
i would run 2 component speakers in the front

mikielikesit
August 16th, 2015, 01:39 PM
I would run JL Audio or MB Quarts separates up front,

ndrwmxwll
August 20th, 2015, 05:50 PM
no highs, no lows, must be Bose ... as long as you avoid them you will probably be fine

jdhud024
May 2nd, 2016, 04:49 AM
I've always been a huge fan of mid to high end Infinity products. Their Kappa line is among the high end whereas Reference is their mid-low end.
I've been happy with all of the speakers I've purchased from them...and there's been probably around 10 pairs.

This so much. I have a pair of two way Infinity Reference 6x8 speakers in the front doors of my F250. I like low end just as much as the next guy, but IMO a system isn't complete without good, clean high end (a lot of people in my area just do subs and nothing else, so it sounds like shit), and Infinity has some of the cleanest and ear-piercing high end I've heard in a long time while still managing to have decent mids. If they weren't $110 for the pair I would have another pair for the other two doors on my truck by now. I don't see a lot of people with Infinity stuff, everyone I know does Kenwood, Pioneer, Polk Audio, and the brands similar to those.